On the tenth anniversary of BigPond's launch, Telstra has finally flicked the switch for uncapped high speed ADSL and ADSL2+ broadband services. However, its new 24Mbps capable ADSL2+ will only be sold in locations where competitors already offer the...
PC World Business
Yahoo's instant messaging system already lets consumers talk into their PCs; now it's going out to a cordless phone.
The PlayStation 3 won't hit store shelves until this weekend in Japan and next week in North America, but that hasn't stopped it already appearing on Internet auction sites.
Microsoft became one of the first game console makers to launch in India when it launched the Xbox 360 in seven cities in September.
Microsoft has unveiled a new website that describes features of the upcoming Zune music store and also revealed that MSN Music won't continue to sell digital songs.
BenQ has unveiled some new flat-panel monitors that have been qualified to work with Microsoft's upcoming Windows Vista operating system.
Toshiba plans to launch its HD-DVD player in Australia in December this year, it said Monday.
Beginning early next year, Seagate Technology will begin shipping its first widely available hard drives with built-in encryption.
Not content with its new High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) 3G mobile network, Telstra will start trialing a 'turbo-charged' upgrade of the Next G network.
A large recall of Sony-made batteries by PC makers and problems that have hit the launch of the PlayStation 3 console have caused Sony to cut its full year profit forecast by more than a third.
Latest News Articles
- Apple to Microsoft: Better late than never for Office on iPad
- Quip issues API for mobile word processor, aims it at enterprise IT
- With OpenPower, IBM tries to turn the tables on Intel
- Report: US FCC to allow payments for speedier traffic
- IPhone sales drive strong Apple earnings
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $699 free shipping
- 18% off $899 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »