Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (Panasonic) has developed its first digital SLR (single lens reflex) camera, it said Monday.
PC World Business
Samsung Electronics is releasing the source code for the driver software for one of its post popular memory types, making it easier for electronics companies to use it in portable gadgets running Linux, it announced Wednesday.
Security researchers have confirmed what may be the worst-yet security flaw for Apple's Mac OS X, following the appearance of two Mac worms in a single week.
Sony will soon start selling a new consumer high-definition camcorder, it's smallest and lightest to-date and a model it considers the "trump card" in its envisaged world of high-definition content creation, editing and sharing, the company said Tues...
Dutch electronics manufacturer Koninklijke Philips Electronics has developed a new system, based on watermarking technology, to help the movie industry battle video piracy.
Via Technologies has opened a training facility for competitive PC gamers in Sollentuna, Sweden, to provide serious players with a facility to concentrate their powers and improve their gaming skills.
The cost of building Sony's upcoming PlayStation 3 could reach as high as US$900 per box initially, far higher than earlier estimates and sure to dampen user demand for the console, according to U.S. investment banking firm Merrill Lynch & Co.
The Minimo Project, the group developing a shrunk-down version of the Mozilla open source browser for handheld devices, released a new version of Minimo on Saturday. The announcement is the latest indication that mobile phones will increasingly be us...
Google has argued that turning over more than a million of its search records to the U.S. government would undermine users' trust in its service and compromise its trade secrets.
A group of companies and three universities in the U.K. will conduct a research project that delivers and studies cutting-edge mobile applications, the University of Bath said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- North Carolina could be next in Google Fiber roll-out
- Conference calls a waste of time? In 1915, this one made history
- Box rides high on Wall Street’s warm welcome
- China tightens Internet control by blocking VPN services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.