Some consumers are being taken for a ride when looking to recover lost data, a path that can easily be avoided, claims one supplier of data recovery services.
PC World Business
The delay in Windows Vista will affect the next version of Office, too. Microsoft said last week it will put off the consumer release of Office 2007 so it is in line with the new release schedule for Vista.
Microsoft is designing a new handheld gaming device that can also play music and video in a potential challenge to market leaders Sony, Nintendo and Apple, according to published reports.
Japan's Sanyo Electric Co. and Taiwan's Quanta Computer have reached a basic agreement to form a joint venture to make and sell flat-panel TVs.
Launch timing for the HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc optical disc formats became clearer on Friday with the disclosure by two companies of their initial sales plans.
Motorola is making life a little easier for Chinese executives. The company's latest smart phone, the Ming, packs a 2-megapixel camera that doubles as a business card scanner.
Sony Computer Entertainment Wednesday outlined new software and hardware features that it plans to add to its PlayStation Portable (PSP) during 2005.
Sharp remained the world's top maker of LCD TVs in the fourth quarter last year, according to a new report by market research company iSuppli, contradicting an earlier study.
Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEI) will launch its next generation PlayStation 3 console in November this year, according to its president, Ken Kutaragi.
Oki Electric Industry Co. said on Wednesday that in an experiment, the company pushed 160Gb of data in a second over fiber across a distance of 635 kilometers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC