The mobile gaming market continues to consolidate, with Glu Mobile announcing that it bought the U.K.'s iFone for an undisclosed sum.
PC World Business
Microsoft is working with partners to come up with a directory of add-on applications for Office Live that will be ready when the full version of the service goes live later this year.
Firefox, the free open-source Web browser from Mozilla.org, quietly gained enough users in March to finally grab 10 percent of the Web browser market, according to a report released Monday by Web audience measurement firm Net Applications.
The growing number of zero-day exploits seeking to take advantage of unpatched security flaws in Microsoft's products is exposing some of the limitations of the company's monthly software update schedule, IT managers and analysts said last week.
The trademark battle between Apple Computer and The Beatles' record label will likely be in a judge's hands on Wednesday.
The failure of a Trend Micro employee to install his company's own antivirus software led to the uploading of some company reports to a popular Japanese peer-to-peer file sharing network, the company said Monday.
Toshiba put on sale the world's first HD-DVD player on Friday in Japan. In doing so the company moved a format battle between the world's largest consumer electronics makers from the floors of trade shows to the retail floors.
Japan's Nikon is aiming for a 40 percent share of the increasingly competitive digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera market within three years, it said Thursday.
The European Commission announced Friday that it has approved the creation of an optical disc drive (ODD) joint venture between Sony and NEC.
Even though Windows Vista won't be available until next year, Microsoft is working with hardware partners to prepare customers for its release. Starting next month, PCs with stickers saying "Windows Vista Capable" will be in stores, letting customers...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
- Hitachi GST turns to helium to make hard disk drives more efficient
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- TPProject Manager with a Development BackgroundQLD
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- TPSAP Implementation Manager - Finance System ProjectQLD
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXSA
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW