Toshiba put on sale the world's first HD-DVD player on Friday in Japan. In doing so the company moved a format battle between the world's largest consumer electronics makers from the floors of trade shows to the retail floors.
PC World Business
Japan's Nikon is aiming for a 40 percent share of the increasingly competitive digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera market within three years, it said Thursday.
The European Commission announced Friday that it has approved the creation of an optical disc drive (ODD) joint venture between Sony and NEC.
Even though Windows Vista won't be available until next year, Microsoft is working with hardware partners to prepare customers for its release. Starting next month, PCs with stickers saying "Windows Vista Capable" will be in stores, letting customers...
Commercial computer hardware is the key to building a reliable robot, from faster processors to cheaper flash memory and higher capacity hard drives, according to speakers at a robotics technology conference Friday at the Boston University College of...
With the industry still absorbing the consumer delay of Windows Vista until next year, the folks at Microsoft have had little to smile about lately. But that hasn't stopped the company from offering a humorous MSN search site for the second year in a...
Apple Computer's release Wednesday of a software update to limit the volume level of its iPod music player confirms the product is flawed, U.S. attorneys involved in a class action suit against the company said.
The first Blu-ray Disc player from Matsushita Electric Industrial (Panasonic) will be available in the U.S. in September this year, the company said Wednesday.
It's about that time of year again when users who need IT products with heavy memory chip content should stand by for bargains. Prices of the NAND flash memory chips used to store data in gadgets ranging from digital cameras to MP3 players, as well a...
On the opening day of a closely watched court case in London on Wednesday, lawyers for The Beatles' record company accused Apple Computer of improperly using an apple logo to advertise its iTunes music store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- OneDrive's file placeholders will return to Windows 10 as On-Demand Sync
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Apple commits to run off 100% renewable energy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW