Firefox, the free open-source Web browser from Mozilla.org, quietly gained enough users in March to finally grab 10 percent of the Web browser market, according to a report released Monday by Web audience measurement firm Net Applications.
PC World Business
The growing number of zero-day exploits seeking to take advantage of unpatched security flaws in Microsoft's products is exposing some of the limitations of the company's monthly software update schedule, IT managers and analysts said last week.
The trademark battle between Apple Computer and The Beatles' record label will likely be in a judge's hands on Wednesday.
The failure of a Trend Micro employee to install his company's own antivirus software led to the uploading of some company reports to a popular Japanese peer-to-peer file sharing network, the company said Monday.
Toshiba put on sale the world's first HD-DVD player on Friday in Japan. In doing so the company moved a format battle between the world's largest consumer electronics makers from the floors of trade shows to the retail floors.
Japan's Nikon is aiming for a 40 percent share of the increasingly competitive digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera market within three years, it said Thursday.
The European Commission announced Friday that it has approved the creation of an optical disc drive (ODD) joint venture between Sony and NEC.
Even though Windows Vista won't be available until next year, Microsoft is working with hardware partners to prepare customers for its release. Starting next month, PCs with stickers saying "Windows Vista Capable" will be in stores, letting customers...
Commercial computer hardware is the key to building a reliable robot, from faster processors to cheaper flash memory and higher capacity hard drives, according to speakers at a robotics technology conference Friday at the Boston University College of...
With the industry still absorbing the consumer delay of Windows Vista until next year, the folks at Microsoft have had little to smile about lately. But that hasn't stopped the company from offering a humorous MSN search site for the second year in a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Toshiba's swanky Satellite Radius 12 laptop is brimming with cutting-edge features
- Lenovo announces executive shake-up as part of major restructure
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW