An Indiana University scientist is behind a new company exploiting cookie technology to protect Web users from identity theft and other online threats.
PC World Business
Riding a wave of increased demand for digital video and gaming, graphics chip maker, Nvidia, has announced record results for its full fiscal year ended January 29.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Microsoft said Thursday that its upcoming 2007 Microsoft Office will come in seven versions and that many of them will include new collaboration and content management tools.
Apple's Mac OS X software has been hit by a mischievous instant messaging virus -- the first ever to target the platform.
3GSM will see the launch of a partnership that aims to let you put a copy of your desktop PC on your phone's SIM card, and use it to work securely on any other PC.
The Australian Office of Film & Literature Classification has ruled that Atari's console game Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure exceeds its previous MA15+ rating and should be refused classification.
Mobile operator Vodafone Group has teamed up with Google to offer a mobile search service to its Vodafone live! subscribers, the company said Tuesday.
Texas Instruments, the world's largest maker of chips for mobile phones, Tuesday announced a new handset chip aimed at completing the transformation of a handset into an all-in-one device that includes the functions of a 12-megapixel camera, a music ...
South Korean LCD (liquid crystal display) maker LG.Philips LCD and Eastman Kodak have signed an agreement to jointly evaluate and perhaps develop active matrix OLED (organic light-emitting diode) technology together, according to a company statement.
Even though many Linux supporters say that Linux is ideal for low-end handsets, Linux-based operating systems today are being used primarily on high-end phones. But that will change, said Peder Ulander, vice president of marketing for MontaVista Soft...
Latest News Articles
- Dating app Wyldfire tries to avoid creeps by letting women take the lead
- Tor Project working to fix weakness that can unmask users
- Hands on with Xiaomi's Mi 4, a high-end handset, with an iPhone look
- Teradata acquires assets of Hadapt, Revelytix for big data
- Verizon revenue rises steadily, driven by wireless service growth
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »