Motorola is making life a little easier for Chinese executives. The company's latest smart phone, the Ming, packs a 2-megapixel camera that doubles as a business card scanner.
PC World Business
Sony Computer Entertainment Wednesday outlined new software and hardware features that it plans to add to its PlayStation Portable (PSP) during 2005.
Sharp remained the world's top maker of LCD TVs in the fourth quarter last year, according to a new report by market research company iSuppli, contradicting an earlier study.
Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEI) will launch its next generation PlayStation 3 console in November this year, according to its president, Ken Kutaragi.
Oki Electric Industry Co. said on Wednesday that in an experiment, the company pushed 160Gb of data in a second over fiber across a distance of 635 kilometers.
Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEI) will delay the launch of its next-generation PlayStation console until November, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun business newspaper reported in its Wednesday morning edition.
With the help of satellites, Alcatel aims to overcome a key hurdle in rolling out broadcast television services over mobile phones: the lack of available spectrum.
Symantec has rolled out the 12th iteration of its pcAnywhere remote-control software, returning to basics with features to ease connectivity.
Sony Computer Entertainment executives are pledging to appeal a judge's ruling that the company violated copyright law in the design of its popular PlayStation.
Internet telephony over mobile phones is on the way but don't expect many commercial offerings until operators have made a key network technology enhancement, probably toward the end of 2007 or later in most parts of the world, according to a senior ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
- Hitachi GST turns to helium to make hard disk drives more efficient
- WD completes $US685m Virident purchase
- WD adds Intel Xeon processing to its Windows-based Sentinel servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW