Prepping for what it hopes will be a significant migration to Windows Vista, Microsoft on Tuesday acquired Apptimum, a company that develops software to ease the transfer of applications to new computers.
PC World Business
Microsoft has been granted its 5,000th patent in the U.S., the company said Tuesday. The new patent covers technologies that allow users to tune into Xbox 360 games like they would watch a sporting event, it said.
Hewlett-Packard Co. on Monday beefed up its line of business notebooks with two new series using dual-core processors from Intel.
Samsung Electronics will launch a Windows Mobile-based mobile phone that packs an 8GB hard-disk drive, hitting European markets in the second half of 2006, the company said Monday.
Cebit is not just about IT for the enterprise: exhibitors will also be showing new consumer products and services.
Despite the buzz being generated by its Origami Project, Microsoft plans to give it only brief mention at the upcoming CeBit trade show in Hanover, Germany. The event coincides with when the company has said it will offer more details. The project ap...
The US$399 Fujifilm FinePix F30 battles blurry pictures with a very high sensitivity to light.
Sony announced two compact cameras at PMA: the 8.1-megapixel Cyber-shot DSC-W100 and 7-megapixel Cyber-shot DSC-W70.
Mid-size manufacturers are being squeezed out of the worldwide mobile phone market, even though it grew by 21 percent in 2005, market analyst Gartner said Tuesday.
If you shoot digital images in RAW format, and use editing software to reduce digital noise, you might consider using a third-party application.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple posts record sales, says Watch will ship in April
- Yahoo to spin off its stake in Alibaba
- Kevlar could keep lithium-ion batteries from catching fire
- Microsoft previews free, updated Power BI business intelligence tool
- Microsoft's stream processing engine boosts Bing, Azure services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.