Toshiba and Sandisk have agreed to build a new memory chip plant in Japan to keep pace with surging demand for NAND flash memory, they said Wednesday.
PC World Business
Apple has released beta software that lets Mac users run Microsoft's Windows XP operating system on Intel-based Macintosh computers, it announced Wednesday.
Microsoft will release a beta of the next version of its speech and telephony server software in May, the company said Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard (HP) plans to release business notebook PCs later this year with integrated global broadband wireless connectivity, the company said Tuesday.
Samsung Electronics will delay the U.S. launch of its Blu-ray Disc player by one month, the company said Monday.
Sega Holdings U.S.A. will acquire U.S. game developer Secret Level for an undisclosed amount, Sega announced Monday.
IBM and a small Silicon Valley start-up have developed a new, energy-efficient microprocessor aimed at users who want streaming live, high definition video on mobile devices, the companies said Monday.
Samsung Electronics has begun mass-producing 1G-bit flash memory chips using a more advanced manufacturing process, the company said Tuesday, helping to fuel the rapid growth in flash memory use for gadgets like digital cameras and MP3 players.
NTL's bid for British mobile phone company Virgin Mobile Holdings (UK) PLC has won the approval of Virgin Mobile's board, the companies announced Tuesday. The cash-and-stock offer values Virgin Mobile at £962 million (US$1.67 billion), NTL said.
Mobile phones built in 2007 could store twice as many photos as they do now with a super-dense NOR flash memory chip from Intel.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Hands-on: Microsoft Teams brings the best and worst of Office to team-building
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst - Excel focusedACT
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- CCAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)QLD
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCSuperannuation Fund AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Defence ProjectVIC
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW