A USB memory stick that doubles as a portable VOIP (voice over Internet protocol) phone and a 16G-byte personal storage device the size of a credit card are just two of the devices at Cebit this week that combine flash memory and USB in interesting w...
PC World Business
Acer has built two new notebook computers that can connect to the Internet and download data using 3G (third generation) mobile networks, becoming the fourth company to make such laptops for Vodafone Group's 3G service.
When the tough get going, they get Tough. Well that is what Olympus is hoping with its new water and shockproof camera the Olympus Tough 720SW.
Shuttle, a Taiwanese PC maker well known for its small form-factor PCs, will unveil this week a new, smaller computer, a company executive confirmed Thursday.
Asetek, a Danish company that specializes in cooling systems, will demonstrate this week a PC running an Intel Pentium 4 processor that has been overclocked to 5.46GHz, the company said in a statement.
Six months after being spun off into a subsidiary, Siemens Home and Office Communication Devices GmbH & Co. KG is seeking to position itself in the global market for cordless phones, Internet telephone devices and home entertainment systems.
Three Microsoft security patches recently released may cause performance problems for Windows Media Player users, according to a company advisory.
Sony is planning to launch desktop and laptop PCs with Blu-ray Disc drives in the middle of this year, an executive said at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, on Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. plans to launch its first desktop and laptop processors by the middle of the year that support DDR2 (double data rate 2) memory chips, AMD executives said on the sidelines of a news conference at the Cebit IT show in Hanov...
Leaders at Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) are racing to deliver platforms by mid-2006 that allow consumers to share digital media between disparate devices throughout the house.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
- Cisco patches vulnerabilities in some security appliances, switches and routers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.