Toshiba put on sale the world's first HD-DVD player on Friday in Japan. In doing so the company moved a format battle between the world's largest consumer electronics makers from the floors of trade shows to the retail floors.
PC World Business
Japan's Nikon is aiming for a 40 percent share of the increasingly competitive digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera market within three years, it said Thursday.
The European Commission announced Friday that it has approved the creation of an optical disc drive (ODD) joint venture between Sony and NEC.
Even though Windows Vista won't be available until next year, Microsoft is working with hardware partners to prepare customers for its release. Starting next month, PCs with stickers saying "Windows Vista Capable" will be in stores, letting customers...
Commercial computer hardware is the key to building a reliable robot, from faster processors to cheaper flash memory and higher capacity hard drives, according to speakers at a robotics technology conference Friday at the Boston University College of...
With the industry still absorbing the consumer delay of Windows Vista until next year, the folks at Microsoft have had little to smile about lately. But that hasn't stopped the company from offering a humorous MSN search site for the second year in a...
Apple Computer's release Wednesday of a software update to limit the volume level of its iPod music player confirms the product is flawed, U.S. attorneys involved in a class action suit against the company said.
The first Blu-ray Disc player from Matsushita Electric Industrial (Panasonic) will be available in the U.S. in September this year, the company said Wednesday.
It's about that time of year again when users who need IT products with heavy memory chip content should stand by for bargains. Prices of the NAND flash memory chips used to store data in gadgets ranging from digital cameras to MP3 players, as well a...
On the opening day of a closely watched court case in London on Wednesday, lawyers for The Beatles' record company accused Apple Computer of improperly using an apple logo to advertise its iTunes music store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
- Facebook says yes, your posts can be used for ads
- ATM malware may spread from Mexico to English-speaking world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCService DeskWA