Three Microsoft security patches recently released may cause performance problems for Windows Media Player users, according to a company advisory.
PC World Business
Sony is planning to launch desktop and laptop PCs with Blu-ray Disc drives in the middle of this year, an executive said at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, on Thursday.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. plans to launch its first desktop and laptop processors by the middle of the year that support DDR2 (double data rate 2) memory chips, AMD executives said on the sidelines of a news conference at the Cebit IT show in Hanov...
Leaders at Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) are racing to deliver platforms by mid-2006 that allow consumers to share digital media between disparate devices throughout the house.
BenQ Mobile GmbH & Co. OHG introduced six new mobile phones at the Cebit trade show in Germany on Wednesday, including the P51, a Windows Mobile 5.0 device.
Mobile bloggers using a new version of Nokia's Lifeblog software can automatically attach location, time and relevant calendar information to photos, videos and audio clips, Nokia said Wednesday. The new software, Lifeblog 2.0, will also allow users ...
Asustek Computer will have a notebook PC developed in conjunction with sports-car maker Automobili Lamborghini on world markets by April, just ahead of the start of the San Marino Grand Prix, which is held at a race track named after the founder of o...
The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) has expanded its device interoperability guidelines to include printer and mobile device capabilities.
Got CDs? La La is a new music service that aims to help you get rid of 'em--and to replace them with ones you haven't heard yet.
Blinkx has revamped its desktop and Web search application, giving it a new name and adding new features to it, the San Francisco provider of search engine services plans to announce on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Fastest LTE speed will be out of reach for most users
- EU net neutrality discussions to continue into the next year
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW