When the tough get going, they get Tough. Well that is what Olympus is hoping with its new water and shockproof camera the Olympus Tough 720SW.
PC World Business
Shuttle, a Taiwanese PC maker well known for its small form-factor PCs, will unveil this week a new, smaller computer, a company executive confirmed Thursday.
Asetek, a Danish company that specializes in cooling systems, will demonstrate this week a PC running an Intel Pentium 4 processor that has been overclocked to 5.46GHz, the company said in a statement.
Six months after being spun off into a subsidiary, Siemens Home and Office Communication Devices GmbH & Co. KG is seeking to position itself in the global market for cordless phones, Internet telephone devices and home entertainment systems.
Three Microsoft security patches recently released may cause performance problems for Windows Media Player users, according to a company advisory.
Sony is planning to launch desktop and laptop PCs with Blu-ray Disc drives in the middle of this year, an executive said at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, on Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. plans to launch its first desktop and laptop processors by the middle of the year that support DDR2 (double data rate 2) memory chips, AMD executives said on the sidelines of a news conference at the Cebit IT show in Hanov...
Leaders at Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) are racing to deliver platforms by mid-2006 that allow consumers to share digital media between disparate devices throughout the house.
BenQ Mobile GmbH & Co. OHG introduced six new mobile phones at the Cebit trade show in Germany on Wednesday, including the P51, a Windows Mobile 5.0 device.
Mobile bloggers using a new version of Nokia's Lifeblog software can automatically attach location, time and relevant calendar information to photos, videos and audio clips, Nokia said Wednesday. The new software, Lifeblog 2.0, will also allow users ...
Latest News Articles
- Could Bitcoin's frothy venture funding dry up?
- AT&T to report on government requests for user data
- Alcatel sells federal technology unit for US$200 million
- Wall Street Beat: Economic growth, software news and BlackBerry deal boost tech stocks
- NSA defends foreign surveillance after new reports of targets
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Portable Air Conditioners
- 2 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »