Fujitsu Computer Systems launched an ultralight, 2.2-pound (997 grams) notebook on Tuesday, offering a PC that balances the conflicting demands of businesspeople.
PC World Business
Robots are having a heyday in Germany. While one group has just completed a World Cup championship in Bremen, Germany, another is diligently patrolling Berlin's Olympic Stadium, one of 12 venues hosting the World Cup soccer tournament currently under...
Flash memory chipmaker, Spansion, plans to fight mobile phone viruses and data theft with new security technology it puts right into its chips.
United Microelectronics (UMC), the world's second-largest contract chip maker, is targeting earnings per share far higher than industry analysts estimate, a sign chip sales remain brisk globally.
Microsoft is expected to announce this week two videoconferencing Webcams that simplify online video chat and can create photo blog entries on Microsoft's MSN Spaces community site.
MySpace, the social networking phenomenon that has become one of the world's most popular Web sites, may "auction off" its search business to a major search engine operator, an executive from its parent company, News Corp, said Tuesday.
McAfee is planning enhancements to its recently acquired SiteAdvisor software that will allow the Web-rating application to block inappropriate Web sites, offer safety ratings for online transactions and rate Web links that appear in e-mail and insta...
Japan's Seiko Epson has developed a prototype electronic-paper display that offers the world's highest resolution, the company said Monday.
Micro-Star International Co. (MSI) last week showed off 13 motherboards and four graphics cards made to be used with Nvidia's SLI (scalable link interface) technology, for better gaming performance.
E-Ten Information Systems Co. launched a pair of new smart phones that use Microsoft software and revealed it's in talks with the world's largest notebook computer maker to co-develop and market handsets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Toshiba's swanky Satellite Radius 12 laptop is brimming with cutting-edge features
- Lenovo announces executive shake-up as part of major restructure
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia