Sony will unveil its first, long-awaited digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera this week, the company said Friday.
PC World Business
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) launched a four-core chip platform for video gamers Thursday, continuing to battle Intel for buzz in the high-end "enthusiast" segment.
One of the world's biggest IT trade shows will throw open its doors in Taiwan next week, showcasing new laptop processors from the world's two biggest chip makers, as well as a raft of new devices for the digital home.
The first systems based on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Live home-entertainment platform will go on sale next month, the chip maker said Wednesday.
Microsoft executives often use the word "super" to describe how excited they get about new products, but the company is opting for "ultimate" as the descriptor of choice for new editions of key software releases.
Microsoft will complete its entry into the desktop security market this week with the general release of its Windows Live OneCare antivirus software.
Online comparison site, Shopping.com, has launched in Australia with more than 200 local retailers jumping onboard the online shopping ship.
Microsoft has teamed up with two Taiwanese companies to develop 3G handsets for business users in a bid to create gadgets that meet specific user needs.
After an enthusiastic consumer reaction to Walkman-branded cell phones, Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications is planning more handsets that are focused around a single, major feature, the company's president said in an interview in Tokyo this week.
Broadcast mobile TV service, using technology developed in Korea instead of a European-backed system, will kick off next week in Germany days ahead of the World Cup soccer tournament.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC