New Zealand will get a taste of the next generation high-speed network technology for GSM/UMTS (Global System for Mobile Communications/Universal Mobile Telecommunications System) operators tomorrow when Vodafone New Zealand demonstrates HSDPA (High ...
PC World Business
Apple is facing a lawsuit over technology within its popular iPod digital music player and two related applications.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Yahoo has acquired most of the technology from Meedio, which makes software that turns PCs into DVRs (digital video recorders) and digital media organizers and links them with television sets, Meedio announced on Monday.
Dell moved to solidify its position in the lucrative gaming market Tuesday by launching the XPS M1710, a dual-core processor machine designed to let gamers simultaneously play three-dimensional games while encoding music or scanning for viruses.
An injunction that could disrupt the distribution of the Xbox 360 game console is possible because of a patent suit Lucent Technologies filed against Microsoft, according to attorneys who practice intellectual property (IP) law.
As part of Microsoft's continued efforts to promote its anti-piracy campaign in China, Microsoft and Lenovo Group executives plan to sign a $US1.2 billion deal to cement a joint effort by the companies to provide genuine Windows software to Chinese c...
Users of Hewlett-Packard printers, scanners and cameras may be experiencing some problems after installing Microsoft's latest round of security patches, released late last week. The problems, which concern a Windows operating system patch numbered MS...
Microsoft has acquired U.K. gaming company Lionhead Studios for an undisclosed amount, ensuring some exclusive content for its Xbox console from the company that designed the popular "Fable" games.
HP is warning of a vulnerability in some of its printer driver software that could allow hackers to siphon information from a user's PC.
After Apple Computer Wednesday unveiled its Boot Camp software, enabling users of its new Intel-based machines to easily install Windows XP, the big question was, Why?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
- Optus starts selling BlackBerry's squared Passport
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW