HP is warning of a vulnerability in some of its printer driver software that could allow hackers to siphon information from a user's PC.
PC World Business
After Apple Computer Wednesday unveiled its Boot Camp software, enabling users of its new Intel-based machines to easily install Windows XP, the big question was, Why?
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
GoTalk Broadband Voice has released a USB memory stick that allows talkative types to plug into any PC in the world and VoIP away.
Toshiba and Sandisk have agreed to build a new memory chip plant in Japan to keep pace with surging demand for NAND flash memory, they said Wednesday.
Apple has released beta software that lets Mac users run Microsoft's Windows XP operating system on Intel-based Macintosh computers, it announced Wednesday.
Microsoft will release a beta of the next version of its speech and telephony server software in May, the company said Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard (HP) plans to release business notebook PCs later this year with integrated global broadband wireless connectivity, the company said Tuesday.
Samsung Electronics will delay the U.S. launch of its Blu-ray Disc player by one month, the company said Monday.
Sega Holdings U.S.A. will acquire U.S. game developer Secret Level for an undisclosed amount, Sega announced Monday.
IBM and a small Silicon Valley start-up have developed a new, energy-efficient microprocessor aimed at users who want streaming live, high definition video on mobile devices, the companies said Monday.
Latest News Articles
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- Infor wins appeal of long-running patent lawsuit
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 update takes Cortana to China, UK, and three other countries
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $139.01 free shipping
- 22% off $309
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »