Micro-Star International Co. (MSI) last week showed off 13 motherboards and four graphics cards made to be used with Nvidia's SLI (scalable link interface) technology, for better gaming performance.
PC World Business
E-Ten Information Systems Co. launched a pair of new smart phones that use Microsoft software and revealed it's in talks with the world's largest notebook computer maker to co-develop and market handsets.
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has recalled more than half a million digital cameras, citing the risk of a fire hazard from an overheated battery.
Acer will launch a laptop computer with HD DVD drive later this month, it said Tuesday at the Computex trade show in Taiwan.
While it is impractical for mobile asset owners to keep constant vigilance on their valuables, many have discovered a new GPS Tracking service that is keeping an attentive eye on their behalf.
Toshiba released on Monday a 2.5-inch, double-platter hard disk drive (HDD) that it said features the highest density yet of any such component.
BenQ plans to launch a Blu-ray Disc drive later this year that will be able to write as well as read data, its chairman said Monday.
Microsoft has adopted yet another platform under its broad strategy to provide games and game communities wherever users go.
Sony will unveil its first, long-awaited digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera this week, the company said Friday.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) launched a four-core chip platform for video gamers Thursday, continuing to battle Intel for buzz in the high-end "enthusiast" segment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Scientists can now make lithium-ion batteries last a lifetime
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCPMO Support SpecialistVIC
- CCChange LeadACT