McAfee is planning enhancements to its recently acquired SiteAdvisor software that will allow the Web-rating application to block inappropriate Web sites, offer safety ratings for online transactions and rate Web links that appear in e-mail and insta...
PC World Business
Japan's Seiko Epson has developed a prototype electronic-paper display that offers the world's highest resolution, the company said Monday.
Micro-Star International Co. (MSI) last week showed off 13 motherboards and four graphics cards made to be used with Nvidia's SLI (scalable link interface) technology, for better gaming performance.
E-Ten Information Systems Co. launched a pair of new smart phones that use Microsoft software and revealed it's in talks with the world's largest notebook computer maker to co-develop and market handsets.
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has recalled more than half a million digital cameras, citing the risk of a fire hazard from an overheated battery.
Acer will launch a laptop computer with HD DVD drive later this month, it said Tuesday at the Computex trade show in Taiwan.
While it is impractical for mobile asset owners to keep constant vigilance on their valuables, many have discovered a new GPS Tracking service that is keeping an attentive eye on their behalf.
Toshiba released on Monday a 2.5-inch, double-platter hard disk drive (HDD) that it said features the highest density yet of any such component.
BenQ plans to launch a Blu-ray Disc drive later this year that will be able to write as well as read data, its chairman said Monday.
Microsoft has adopted yet another platform under its broad strategy to provide games and game communities wherever users go.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
- Cisco patches vulnerabilities in some security appliances, switches and routers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW