Primus has sparked an interest in the residential wireless and mobility market, with its new WirelessHome plan launched today.
PC World Business
Yahoo and MSN Messenger instant messaging users will have to wait a bit longer for the promised interoperability between the two services.
Over the next 18 months, Hewlett-Packard Co. will place increasing importance on product design as a way to gain more market share and to substantially cut product development and support costs.
The online photo-sharing Web site Shutterfly announced Thursday that it plans to raise funds through an initial public offering (IPO) of company stock.
Microsoft wants to expand its relationships with telecommunications operators as part of a plan to win more consumer business by bundling software and other products with telecom services, according to a company executive.
Toshiba will launch the first HD DVD recorder next month in Japan, it said Thursday.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (Panasonic) will launch its first digital SLR (single lens reflex) camera next month in Japan, with other regions to follow soon after, the company said Wednesday.
Users looking for a new PC might want to wait for a round of price cuts that are expected soon from Intel, the world's largest maker of microprocessors.
Samsung Electronics Co. has taken the wraps off the third in its series of thin-body "Ultra" cell phone handsets.
Samsung Electronics will consider later this year if it will launch a high-definition movie player compatible with both the Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD formats, it said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- FTUI UX Specialist | Technical BAQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- FTHL7 Interface AnalystQLD
- FTTest LeadQLD
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC