Watch what you say about your computer: It's getting better at understanding your voice.
PC World Business
Earlier this year Panasonic and Toshiba announced 4GB SDHC cards (SDHC -- Secure Digital High Capacity -- being the next generation of SD flash memory), both of which will be available in the coming months.
Forget the background: the face is the focus of Fuji's new FinePix S6000fd digital camera launched on Thursday.
A new video format for camcorders that allows high-definition images to be stored on DVDs is gaining support, the technology's backers said Thursday.
Sony was ranked the best brand in the U.S. for the seventh year in a row, Harris Interactive said.
When Microsoft launched its Xbox 360 in Japan last year, it hoped things were going to get better for its games business in the country.
Toshiba is delaying the launch of its first HD DVD recorder by about two weeks, the company said.
Intel will launch its next-generation "Conroe" chip for desktop PCs on July 27, marking the company's second step to recover from slumping sales with new products.
Freescale Semiconductor is commercially offering a new type of memory chip, in hopes of spurring the development of applications and devices that can capitalize on the inherent advantages of the technology, the semiconductor company said on Monday.
Via Technologies has launched a new chipset it says will help reduce the size of ultra mobile PCs by as much as 40 percent.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Hands-on: Microsoft Teams brings the best and worst of Office to team-building
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- FTILSP ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTClient Service AdministratorNSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystSA
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT