Sony is expanding its line-up of high-definition camcorders to quickly transition its Japanese sales from standard-definition to HD, the company said Wednesday.
PC World Business
Sony will begin selling an after-market Blu-ray Disc drive next month that can be added to existing desktop computers.
Watch what you say about your computer: It's getting better at understanding your voice.
Earlier this year Panasonic and Toshiba announced 4GB SDHC cards (SDHC -- Secure Digital High Capacity -- being the next generation of SD flash memory), both of which will be available in the coming months.
Forget the background: the face is the focus of Fuji's new FinePix S6000fd digital camera launched on Thursday.
A new video format for camcorders that allows high-definition images to be stored on DVDs is gaining support, the technology's backers said Thursday.
Sony was ranked the best brand in the U.S. for the seventh year in a row, Harris Interactive said.
When Microsoft launched its Xbox 360 in Japan last year, it hoped things were going to get better for its games business in the country.
Toshiba is delaying the launch of its first HD DVD recorder by about two weeks, the company said.
Intel will launch its next-generation "Conroe" chip for desktop PCs on July 27, marking the company's second step to recover from slumping sales with new products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Apple commits to run off 100% renewable energy
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT