Seagate plans to increase disk capacity by a factor of ten with new technology it has just patented, meaning your computer hard drive could soon be storing as much as a terabyte.
PC World Business
Primus has sparked an interest in the residential wireless and mobility market, with its new WirelessHome plan launched today.
Yahoo and MSN Messenger instant messaging users will have to wait a bit longer for the promised interoperability between the two services.
Over the next 18 months, Hewlett-Packard Co. will place increasing importance on product design as a way to gain more market share and to substantially cut product development and support costs.
The online photo-sharing Web site Shutterfly announced Thursday that it plans to raise funds through an initial public offering (IPO) of company stock.
Microsoft wants to expand its relationships with telecommunications operators as part of a plan to win more consumer business by bundling software and other products with telecom services, according to a company executive.
Toshiba will launch the first HD DVD recorder next month in Japan, it said Thursday.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (Panasonic) will launch its first digital SLR (single lens reflex) camera next month in Japan, with other regions to follow soon after, the company said Wednesday.
Users looking for a new PC might want to wait for a round of price cuts that are expected soon from Intel, the world's largest maker of microprocessors.
Samsung Electronics Co. has taken the wraps off the third in its series of thin-body "Ultra" cell phone handsets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW