Sony will begin selling its first personal computers with Blu-ray Disc drives in Japan in June, the company said Tuesday.
PC World Business
Hitachi GST has joined Seagate in shipping a notebook hard drive using perpendicular recording technology. Its Travelstar 5K160, like the Seagate Momentus 5400, spins at 5400rpm and holds 160GB. HItachi claims the drive is the most reliable of its ty...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
High-definition video fans can prepare themselves for another new format: AVCHD.
Gamers using Nintendo's next generation Wii console will be able to surf the Internet using a browser from Opera Software, the companies said Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday unveiled five business notebooks and initiatives to help corporate users stay connected everywhere they go.
Movie fans can watch high-definition video on their laptops using the Qosmio G35-AV650 computer launched Tuesday by Toshiba America Information Systems.
Sony has released the final pricing details for the PlayStation 3. The unit will come in two flavours: one with a 60 GB hard drive for $999 and one with a smaller 20 GB hard drive for $829.
When Sony introduced what was the world's smallest transistor radio in 1957, it advertised it as "pocketable" but there was a problem -- it didn't actually fit into a shirt pocket. The solution was to issue salesmen shirts with slightly larger pocket...
Vista's new security features will make for such a disruptive user experience that business users might want to steer clear of the operating system for the time being, according to Yankee Group.
The latest beta version of Skype has been well received by enthusiasts, but one important new feature has so far been ignored -- the program is now much harder to block.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Obama pushes for net neutrality, opposes data localization in trade pact
- IBM detects skin cancer more quickly with visual machine learning
- ICANN data compromised in spearphishing attack
- US agency sues Sprint for alleged unauthorized charges
- Top five smartphone disappointments of the year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.