Hewlett-Packard (HP) has recalled more than half a million digital cameras, citing the risk of a fire hazard from an overheated battery.
PC World Business
Acer will launch a laptop computer with HD DVD drive later this month, it said Tuesday at the Computex trade show in Taiwan.
While it is impractical for mobile asset owners to keep constant vigilance on their valuables, many have discovered a new GPS Tracking service that is keeping an attentive eye on their behalf.
Toshiba released on Monday a 2.5-inch, double-platter hard disk drive (HDD) that it said features the highest density yet of any such component.
BenQ plans to launch a Blu-ray Disc drive later this year that will be able to write as well as read data, its chairman said Monday.
Microsoft has adopted yet another platform under its broad strategy to provide games and game communities wherever users go.
Sony will unveil its first, long-awaited digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera this week, the company said Friday.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) launched a four-core chip platform for video gamers Thursday, continuing to battle Intel for buzz in the high-end "enthusiast" segment.
One of the world's biggest IT trade shows will throw open its doors in Taiwan next week, showcasing new laptop processors from the world's two biggest chip makers, as well as a raft of new devices for the digital home.
The first systems based on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Live home-entertainment platform will go on sale next month, the chip maker said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple misses iPhone estimates, but sales and profits excel
- Microsoft reports first quarterly loss since 2012 after Nokia write-down
- Intel profit falls as PC slump continues
- Lenovo expands product recall for ThinkPad laptop batteries
- Lenovo’s WRITEit app to supply more handwriting support for Windows devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC