Microsoft executives often use the word "super" to describe how excited they get about new products, but the company is opting for "ultimate" as the descriptor of choice for new editions of key software releases.
PC World Business
Microsoft will complete its entry into the desktop security market this week with the general release of its Windows Live OneCare antivirus software.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Online comparison site, Shopping.com, has launched in Australia with more than 200 local retailers jumping onboard the online shopping ship.
Microsoft has teamed up with two Taiwanese companies to develop 3G handsets for business users in a bid to create gadgets that meet specific user needs.
After an enthusiastic consumer reaction to Walkman-branded cell phones, Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications is planning more handsets that are focused around a single, major feature, the company's president said in an interview in Tokyo this week.
Broadcast mobile TV service, using technology developed in Korea instead of a European-backed system, will kick off next week in Germany days ahead of the World Cup soccer tournament.
The proposed changes to copyright law announced this month by Philip Ruddock are a lost opportunity to catapult us into the digital age, according to Internet Industry Association (IIA) CEO Peter Coroneos.
Nike is putting the world's most popular music player to work in a system designed for its latest athletic shoes that tells runners the distance and time they've covered in their daily jog.
Samsung Electronics will next month launch two portable computers that use flash memory in place of a hard-disk drive for data storage, the company said Tuesday.
Apple Computer has unveiled the successor to its highly popular iBook line of entry-level laptops, taking the wraps off three versions of its newly renamed MacBook.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
- T-Mobile to pay $90M for unauthorized charges on customers' bills
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.