Earlier this year Panasonic and Toshiba announced 4GB SDHC cards (SDHC -- Secure Digital High Capacity -- being the next generation of SD flash memory), both of which will be available in the coming months.
PC World Business
Forget the background: the face is the focus of Fuji's new FinePix S6000fd digital camera launched on Thursday.
A new video format for camcorders that allows high-definition images to be stored on DVDs is gaining support, the technology's backers said Thursday.
Sony was ranked the best brand in the U.S. for the seventh year in a row, Harris Interactive said.
When Microsoft launched its Xbox 360 in Japan last year, it hoped things were going to get better for its games business in the country.
Toshiba is delaying the launch of its first HD DVD recorder by about two weeks, the company said.
Intel will launch its next-generation "Conroe" chip for desktop PCs on July 27, marking the company's second step to recover from slumping sales with new products.
Freescale Semiconductor is commercially offering a new type of memory chip, in hopes of spurring the development of applications and devices that can capitalize on the inherent advantages of the technology, the semiconductor company said on Monday.
Via Technologies has launched a new chipset it says will help reduce the size of ultra mobile PCs by as much as 40 percent.
Microsoft is reportedly readying an iPod killer set to hit retail shelves in time for the end-of-year holiday shopping season.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW