HP today began taking orders for its new Jet Fusion 3D printer, which it said will revolutionize manufacturing by increasing the speed of parts manufacturing 10-fold while halving costs compared to other 3D printing technologies.
PC World Business
IT leaders must prepare for 'wear-your-own-device' as wearables-driven consumerisation starts to take hold.
IBM Research is making its quantum processor available to the public via IBM's cloud to any desktop or mobile device.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
All eyes are on Apple after the company suffered its first period of revenue decline since 2003. The next iPhone release will be a defining moment for the company, according to analysts.
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
According to HP, the two main reasons people don’t use their printers is the cost and running out of ink. HP has come up with a novel solution to the issue with their Instant Ink program.
There's some confusion around what the Bitcoin blockchain can and can't do. Gartner analysts list 7 common myths about Bitcoin blockchain technology.
Facebook will begin test flights of its solar-powered Internet drone later this year, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT