HP today began taking orders for its new Jet Fusion 3D printer, which it said will revolutionize manufacturing by increasing the speed of parts manufacturing 10-fold while halving costs compared to other 3D printing technologies.
PC World Business
IT leaders must prepare for 'wear-your-own-device' as wearables-driven consumerisation starts to take hold.
IBM Research is making its quantum processor available to the public via IBM's cloud to any desktop or mobile device.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
All eyes are on Apple after the company suffered its first period of revenue decline since 2003. The next iPhone release will be a defining moment for the company, according to analysts.
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
According to HP, the two main reasons people don’t use their printers is the cost and running out of ink. HP has come up with a novel solution to the issue with their Instant Ink program.
There's some confusion around what the Bitcoin blockchain can and can't do. Gartner analysts list 7 common myths about Bitcoin blockchain technology.
Facebook will begin test flights of its solar-powered Internet drone later this year, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
- Hitachi GST turns to helium to make hard disk drives more efficient
- WD completes $US685m Virident purchase
- WD adds Intel Xeon processing to its Windows-based Sentinel servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW