Security consultancy iSec Partners this week detailed half a dozen ways to compromise VoIP-based phone systems based on the H.323 and Inter Asterisk eXchange protocols.
Networking & VoIP
Virgin Mobile Australia has launched Virgin Broadband, a broadband Internet package which it says is geared for the average household.
A maker of software that simplifies getting onto public Wi-Fi hotspots is now tackling the complexity of using the network in your own home or at a friend's house.
Australia's leading broadband providers Telstra, Optus and iiNet all deny limiting P2P traffic within their networks in order to increase network speeds and save costs. This comes despite a recent admission from Westnet, along with several other ISPs...
Telstra has launched its first branded business centre in the Sydney suburb of Parramatta in a bid to better service SMB customers.
ISP Dodo Australia is offering "free" ADSL2+ connections coupled with a complimentary 150MB of download data per month when customers sign up for a Dodo telephone service. That is of course if customers are willing to fork out 18 cents for each megab...
There has been a mixed response to the federal government's $1.9 billion broadband plan for Australia with one IP carrier claiming it raises more questions than answers.
National ICT minister Helen Coonan today launched the $1.9 billion Australia Connected infrastructure initiative to roll-out ADSL 2+ and WiMAX to 99 percent of Australia by 2009.
The debate is still on about why Apple decided to develop a version of its Safari browser for Windows.
In the days leading up to the availability of Apple's iPhone, potentially competitive mobile music services, including one from Gracenote, are hitting the market.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Hands-on: Microsoft Teams brings the best and worst of Office to team-building
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA
- TPSAP Implementation Manager - Finance System ProjectQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPICT Support Analyst (level 1 & 2)SA
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD