More than a year after claiming to have found a way to take over a Macintosh computer using a flaw in the system's wireless card, David Maynor has published details of his exploit.
Networking & VoIP
Telstra today accused the Howard Government of punishing 1.5 million Australian shareholders by putting politics ahead of policy in the lead up to the federal election.
Faster speeds and increased data quotas make plans more attractive
Labor's Fibre-to-the-Node (FttN) broadband plans have been jeopardized by a federal government move to lock down the $2 billion Communications Fund, which was set to be financial backbone of the opposition's network.
Telstra BigPond today switched on Australia's fastest consumer cable broadband, with the launch yesterday of a 30 Mbps plan.
While fighting cybercrime has become a bigger problem for law enforcement over the past 10 years, given increased involvement from organized-crime groups, officials are seeing some results from recent legislation and international coordination effort...
Skype warned its users Monday that a worm targeting Windows PCs is spreading through the service's instant messenger, making the Voice over IP (VOIP)'s chat software the latest to come under the hacker gun.
Imagine a wireless network that could achieve bandwidth high enough to transfer an entire video presentation from your laptop directly onto a conference room projector.
Cisco Systems executives hinted at major changes in the company's consumer strategy on Wednesday even as they voiced optimism about networking and the world economy.
The Australian telecoms market will grow a paltry 2.8 percent in the 2008 financial year to $36.3 billion driven largely by broadband and data services
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC