Telstra today accused the Howard Government of punishing 1.5 million Australian shareholders by putting politics ahead of policy in the lead up to the federal election.
Networking & VoIP
Faster speeds and increased data quotas make plans more attractive
Labor's Fibre-to-the-Node (FttN) broadband plans have been jeopardized by a federal government move to lock down the $2 billion Communications Fund, which was set to be financial backbone of the opposition's network.
Telstra BigPond today switched on Australia's fastest consumer cable broadband, with the launch yesterday of a 30 Mbps plan.
While fighting cybercrime has become a bigger problem for law enforcement over the past 10 years, given increased involvement from organized-crime groups, officials are seeing some results from recent legislation and international coordination effort...
Skype warned its users Monday that a worm targeting Windows PCs is spreading through the service's instant messenger, making the Voice over IP (VOIP)'s chat software the latest to come under the hacker gun.
Imagine a wireless network that could achieve bandwidth high enough to transfer an entire video presentation from your laptop directly onto a conference room projector.
Cisco Systems executives hinted at major changes in the company's consumer strategy on Wednesday even as they voiced optimism about networking and the world economy.
The Australian telecoms market will grow a paltry 2.8 percent in the 2008 financial year to $36.3 billion driven largely by broadband and data services
Gold Coast telco gotalk has launched it's offensive in the growing Australian VoIP market with the introduction of the $14.95 Aussie Pack, which according to the company is the only VoIP provider in Australia to offer free mobile calls as part of a V...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW