On Friday, three of Australia's largest internet service providers simultaneously announced they would filter some internet content from ever reaching their customers.
Networking & VoIP
Cisco gets down to business with its Cius business tablet that will let you perform video conferencing and is optimized for apps such as WebEx Meeting Center.
Shopping for mobile broadband can be an arduous task — with so many plans, pricing and data offers, it can quickly become a confusing task. We've compared some of the leading post-paid mobile broadband providers to find the best bang for your b...
The countdown to the first National Broadband Network (NBN) services is well and truly underway in Tasmania with Internet service providers iPrimus, Internode and iiNet all announcing pricing for their residential fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) services in...
Shopping for mobile broadband can be an arduous task; with so many plans, pricing and data offers, it can quickly become confusing. In anticipation of the fast-approaching end of the financial year -- perhaps now's the time to splurge on a starter ki...
Apple is expected to announce its fourth-generation iPhone hardware on Monday that will include a forward-facing camera that can be used for video chat, allowing real-time wireless videoconferencing.
The continuing saga of Google's wireless snooping and the maelstrom it's generated won't end anytime soon.
There are only 21 days left before the first kick at 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. But as millions of fans from across the globe wait in anticipation for that first goal to be scored, behind the scene host broadcaster ESPN of Bristol, CT., is ...
Google is cleaning up its mess after the company says it mistakenly collecting browsing data from unencrypted Wi-Fi networks as part of its Street View project.
U.S. Representative Cliff Stearns wants so badly to stop the U.S. Federal Communications Commission from creating network neutrality rules that he appears ready to weaken the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- CCServiceNow Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD