On Friday, three of Australia's largest internet service providers simultaneously announced they would filter some internet content from ever reaching their customers.
Networking & VoIP
Cisco gets down to business with its Cius business tablet that will let you perform video conferencing and is optimized for apps such as WebEx Meeting Center.
Shopping for mobile broadband can be an arduous task — with so many plans, pricing and data offers, it can quickly become a confusing task. We've compared some of the leading post-paid mobile broadband providers to find the best bang for your b...
The countdown to the first National Broadband Network (NBN) services is well and truly underway in Tasmania with Internet service providers iPrimus, Internode and iiNet all announcing pricing for their residential fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) services in...
Shopping for mobile broadband can be an arduous task; with so many plans, pricing and data offers, it can quickly become confusing. In anticipation of the fast-approaching end of the financial year -- perhaps now's the time to splurge on a starter ki...
Apple is expected to announce its fourth-generation iPhone hardware on Monday that will include a forward-facing camera that can be used for video chat, allowing real-time wireless videoconferencing.
The continuing saga of Google's wireless snooping and the maelstrom it's generated won't end anytime soon.
There are only 21 days left before the first kick at 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. But as millions of fans from across the globe wait in anticipation for that first goal to be scored, behind the scene host broadcaster ESPN of Bristol, CT., is ...
Google is cleaning up its mess after the company says it mistakenly collecting browsing data from unencrypted Wi-Fi networks as part of its Street View project.
U.S. Representative Cliff Stearns wants so badly to stop the U.S. Federal Communications Commission from creating network neutrality rules that he appears ready to weaken the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
- Cisco patches vulnerabilities in some security appliances, switches and routers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD