In recent weeks WikiLeaks has been targeted by denial-of-service (DoS) attacks, had its hosting service shutdown, been bounced off of Amazon hosting, had its funding through PayPal, MasterCard and other sources shut down, and its leader arrested on s...
Networking & VoIP
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is...
The National Broadband Network will impact every Australian, linking every premises and changing the way we connect with the important things in our lives.
It was pure coincidence that I happened to be in Las Vegas on the very day MetroPCS launched the country's first Long Term Evolution (LTE) services, so I took the opportunity to chase down and test-drive the Samsung Craft phone, MetroPCS's sole LTE d...
We've dissected the ins and outs of the National Broadband Network scheme to show what it means for you, the end-user.
No doubt many netizens of cyberspace were surprised to hear this week that the World Wide Web is on death's doorstep while the Internet is alive and well and ready to be the platform for an electronic Camelot. That's because for many folks the Web an...
In spite of the fact that the net neutrality proposal that Google and Verizon published on Aug. 9 was not much like what the rumor mill predicted as late as the day before, the proposal sure has kicked off a lot of controversy.
It's safe to say that Senator Stephen Conroy, the federal communications minister, has upset a lot of people in the IT community with his push for mandatory Internet filtering. Although it may seem remote, the thought of him being unseated at the upc...
So this guy at AirTight Networks says Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 has a "hard shell on the outside, but a soft underbelly inside"due to an overlooked vulnerability, and an attacker can decrypt traffic that's been encrypted with WPA2. Is this total panic...
The world is almost out of IP addresses--or at least it's almost out of the IPv4 addresses that IT admins and users are most familiar with. Fortunately, IPv6 has been developed to exponentially expand the pool of available IP addresses while also pro...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
- Cisco patches vulnerabilities in some security appliances, switches and routers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD