In recent weeks WikiLeaks has been targeted by denial-of-service (DoS) attacks, had its hosting service shutdown, been bounced off of Amazon hosting, had its funding through PayPal, MasterCard and other sources shut down, and its leader arrested on s...
Networking & VoIP
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is...
The National Broadband Network will impact every Australian, linking every premises and changing the way we connect with the important things in our lives.
It was pure coincidence that I happened to be in Las Vegas on the very day MetroPCS launched the country's first Long Term Evolution (LTE) services, so I took the opportunity to chase down and test-drive the Samsung Craft phone, MetroPCS's sole LTE d...
We've dissected the ins and outs of the National Broadband Network scheme to show what it means for you, the end-user.
No doubt many netizens of cyberspace were surprised to hear this week that the World Wide Web is on death's doorstep while the Internet is alive and well and ready to be the platform for an electronic Camelot. That's because for many folks the Web an...
In spite of the fact that the net neutrality proposal that Google and Verizon published on Aug. 9 was not much like what the rumor mill predicted as late as the day before, the proposal sure has kicked off a lot of controversy.
It's safe to say that Senator Stephen Conroy, the federal communications minister, has upset a lot of people in the IT community with his push for mandatory Internet filtering. Although it may seem remote, the thought of him being unseated at the upc...
So this guy at AirTight Networks says Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 has a "hard shell on the outside, but a soft underbelly inside"due to an overlooked vulnerability, and an attacker can decrypt traffic that's been encrypted with WPA2. Is this total panic...
The world is almost out of IP addresses--or at least it's almost out of the IPv4 addresses that IT admins and users are most familiar with. Fortunately, IPv6 has been developed to exponentially expand the pool of available IP addresses while also pro...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCProject Coordinator | CBD | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCF5 Infrastructure AdministratorNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA