Tech and booth babes on day one of the CeBIT Australia 2010 trade fair in Sydney.
Mobility & Wireless
The keyboard on the Motorola Droid makes that smartphone great for cranking out e-mail while you're on the move. The HTC Desire and Google Nexus One are good choices, too, if you don’t mind typing on glass. Why not make your workday more pleasant and productive with some great business apps for Android? To get you going, we've selected ten of the best and most useful apps for your Android smartphone; all are available at the Android Market.
With more than a million units sold in less than a month, it's pretty clear that Apple's iPad touchscreen tablet has been a success so far. But Apple isn't the only company out there to develop a tablet, as there are several iPad alternatives on the market or in the works right now that could give the iPad a run for its money.
Ah, the heady days of the late 1990s, when every dot-com stock was a guaranteed winner and when every day trader worth his salt carried around a Palm Pilot personal to keep track of all their information.
We've been lucky enough to get our hands on the Apple iPad well before its Australian launch in "late April." We've had a brief but exciting play with the iPad and we're ready to give you the low down on what to expect!
Up close and personal with Lenovo's multitouch netbook
Before your next trip, check out 10 of the best travel-minded mobile applications for BlackBerry smartphones
Microsoft fitted out its stands at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona with huge touch screens that offered a taste of Windows Phone Series 7
Microsoft's Windows 7 Phones Series mobile OS blends stylish Zune interface with new features for socializing, sharing, and office productivity.
In the middle of groundbreaking announcements from the likes of Microsoft, Nokia and Samsung, LG has so far been fairly quiet at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Senate votes to kill FCC's broadband privacy rules
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- Despite 5G, LTE will be even bigger five years from now
- 5G plans just hit the accelerator
- After CIA leak, Intel Security releases detection tool for EFI rootkits
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTProject Manager, Asset Vision- SaaS, PaaS- Gov backgroundNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW