Who's your daddy?
Mobility & Wireless
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
The much anticipated Raphael prototype from HTC was finally unveiled yesterday as the Touch Pro. With a design similar to the recently announced Touch Diamond, the Touch Pro adds a fully functional QWERTY keyboard.
Coming off the back of the popular Supertooth Light, BlueAnt's latest hands-free speakerphone is the Supertooth 3. Boasting a range of features including voice prompts, caller ID and text-to-speech technology, the Supertooth 3 will be available in Telstra stores from June 2 and available at other retailers Australia-wide in mid to late June.
iPhones, broadband and gamers give reason for economic hope.
HTC has added another member to the Touch family of smartphones: the Touch Diamond. Although it has some design similarities to the HTC-designed Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1, HTC has given its latest flagship smartphone an even smaller footprint. The phone incorporates HTC's TouchFlo 3D interface, built on top of Windows Mobile 6.1. It also features a 3.2-megapixel camera. It also has a Web browser capable of rendering pages like a normal desktop browser would, allowing the Touch Diamond to take full advantage of HSDPA and HSUPA connectivity. The addition of A-GPS caps off the phone; Google Maps provides the user with complete mapping capabilities.
Check out our collection of iPhone-inspired devices. We'll start out with the latest announcements and finish it out with a few imitators still making the rounds.
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
Built for the Chinese market as well as export, the Cool G108 is a 'clamshell'-style watch phone with a 1.5-inch colour LCD display.
Google Transit is the multinational's newest project, focusing on integrating public transit timetables and information into its Google Maps service.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystOther
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- CCSenior Test Manager - Defence ProjectVIC
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW