We all know that the Eee PC 901 is better than its predecessor, but what makes it tick? We peeled the top layer off our test unit to take a look inside.
Mobility & Wireless
Enterprise apps for the iPhone
Mobile applications to make both your work and social lives easier.
Motorola has continued to extend the life of its iconic RAZR handset, this time teaming up with Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari to produce the RAZR2 V9 Ferrari Special Edition. Check out our slideshow of this new beast!
Sony Ericsson's latest addition to its Cyber-shot mobile phone range sees a leap forward in camera phone technology. The C905 Cyber-shot is not only the first slide-design phone in the Cyber-shot range, it's also one of the first mobile devices to integrate an 8.1-megapixel camera. For the first time, mobile phones offer a real alternative to a compact digital camera. The phone features a Xenon flash, face-detection technology, smart contrast and an image stabiliser. The inclusion of a GPS receiver allows users to geotag their photos, ensuring they can be categorised and shared easily. The C905 is expected in Q4 2008.
Nokia recently announced two new phones for its business-focused E series, the E71 and E66.
Apple's first retail store in Australia will open in Sydney's George Street on Thursday, 19 June at 5:00p.m. Check out our sneak preview!
Once a joke, belt phones, pen phones and wristwatch phones are now a reality.
Soon to be joining LG's Touch Series, which currently includes the PRADA (KE850) and Viewty (KU990) models, the KF700 is a touch-screen handset with a slide-out keypad. It also features a three-megapixel camera, MP3 playback capabilities, Bluetooth and expandable memory. Check out the latest images of this hot new handset!
The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype it's easy to forget there are plenty of top-notch competitors already on the market and about to be launched. Here is a small selection of contenders to the 3G iPhone - which should be arriving on July 11 on Australian shores through Vodafone and Optus
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- Optus switches on 4G in 40 regional areas
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCUI UX AnalystWA