We all know that the Eee PC 901 is better than its predecessor, but what makes it tick? We peeled the top layer off our test unit to take a look inside.
Mobility & Wireless
Enterprise apps for the iPhone
Mobile applications to make both your work and social lives easier.
Motorola has continued to extend the life of its iconic RAZR handset, this time teaming up with Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari to produce the RAZR2 V9 Ferrari Special Edition. Check out our slideshow of this new beast!
Sony Ericsson's latest addition to its Cyber-shot mobile phone range sees a leap forward in camera phone technology. The C905 Cyber-shot is not only the first slide-design phone in the Cyber-shot range, it's also one of the first mobile devices to integrate an 8.1-megapixel camera. For the first time, mobile phones offer a real alternative to a compact digital camera. The phone features a Xenon flash, face-detection technology, smart contrast and an image stabiliser. The inclusion of a GPS receiver allows users to geotag their photos, ensuring they can be categorised and shared easily. The C905 is expected in Q4 2008.
Nokia recently announced two new phones for its business-focused E series, the E71 and E66.
Apple's first retail store in Australia will open in Sydney's George Street on Thursday, 19 June at 5:00p.m. Check out our sneak preview!
Once a joke, belt phones, pen phones and wristwatch phones are now a reality.
Soon to be joining LG's Touch Series, which currently includes the PRADA (KE850) and Viewty (KU990) models, the KF700 is a touch-screen handset with a slide-out keypad. It also features a three-megapixel camera, MP3 playback capabilities, Bluetooth and expandable memory. Check out the latest images of this hot new handset!
The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype it's easy to forget there are plenty of top-notch competitors already on the market and about to be launched. Here is a small selection of contenders to the 3G iPhone - which should be arriving on July 11 on Australian shores through Vodafone and Optus
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW