The ability to view and upload videos to YouTube is coming to some LG Electronics mobile phones later this year.
Mobility & Wireless
Can mobile phones be hacked? As that question is debated in the wake of a family in Washington, US claiming the phones it uses have been <a href="http://www.thenewstribune.com/front/topphoto/story/91460.html" target="_blank">taken over by hackers</a>...
As hundreds lined up in front of the Apple Inc. store in midtown Manhattan cheered, the first buyers of the long-awaited, <a href="http://www.apple.com/iphone/">much-coveted iPhone</a> emerged, holding small black bags over their heads.
Taiwanese electronics maker Asustek Computer launched a Windows Mobile 6 smartphone with a touch-sensitive screen on Wednesday, just days ahead of the launch of Apple's iPhone.
When Apple launches the iPhone in the US on Friday, it is set to get a jump on its competitors and spark a flurry of new phone designs, regardless of how well the device actually sells.
A chipset promising to allow users to send high definition (HD) video wirelessly throughout the home faces hurdles in the market due to competing technology standards, market researcher Gartner said Monday.
For all the buzz building about Apple's iPhone U.S. launch next week, success is not a sure bet, according to a survey released Tuesday.
In the days leading up to the availability of Apple's iPhone, potentially competitive mobile music services, including one from Gracenote, are hitting the market.
Unlimited free SMS and possibly free mobile phone calls in the future. That's the offering by newly launched Australian mobile service provider, mobiK.
The iPhone is about to do for smartphones what the iPod did for digital music players: put one in everyone's pocket.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSharePoint Service ManagerNSW
- TPProcess Business Analyst - Digital InnovationNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator - OracleQLD
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW