When Apple launches the iPhone in the US on Friday, it is set to get a jump on its competitors and spark a flurry of new phone designs, regardless of how well the device actually sells.
Mobility & Wireless
A chipset promising to allow users to send high definition (HD) video wirelessly throughout the home faces hurdles in the market due to competing technology standards, market researcher Gartner said Monday.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
For all the buzz building about Apple's iPhone U.S. launch next week, success is not a sure bet, according to a survey released Tuesday.
In the days leading up to the availability of Apple's iPhone, potentially competitive mobile music services, including one from Gracenote, are hitting the market.
Unlimited free SMS and possibly free mobile phone calls in the future. That's the offering by newly launched Australian mobile service provider, mobiK.
The iPhone is about to do for smartphones what the iPod did for digital music players: put one in everyone's pocket.
Just two months after Intel Corp. unveiled a package of chips codenamed McCaslin for ultramobile computers, the company rolled out a prototype device running McCaslin's successor, Menlow, at Computex.
If you're in any doubt that flash memory-based solid-state disks are on a course to quickly replace hard-disk drives in laptop computers, just take a look along the aisles of this year's Computex trade show.
Acer plans to start selling a Ferrari PDA (personal digital assistant), adding to a line of Ferrari-branded computer gear that already includes notebook PCs and a monitor.
Palm's financial future looked a little more secure Monday as private-equity firm Elevation Partners said it will pump US$325 million into the mobile device manufacturer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony to offer refunds over misleading PS Vita ads
- Kogan drops Agora 4G price, launches 4G+
- Wearable technology is more than displaying information: Jawbone
- Home Depot spent $43 million on data breach in just one quarter
- How to get the most out of Sydney's Opal card
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW