The ability to view and upload videos to YouTube is coming to some LG Electronics mobile phones later this year.
Mobility & Wireless
Can mobile phones be hacked? As that question is debated in the wake of a family in Washington, US claiming the phones it uses have been <a href="http://www.thenewstribune.com/front/topphoto/story/91460.html" target="_blank">taken over by hackers</a>...
As hundreds lined up in front of the Apple Inc. store in midtown Manhattan cheered, the first buyers of the long-awaited, <a href="http://www.apple.com/iphone/">much-coveted iPhone</a> emerged, holding small black bags over their heads.
Taiwanese electronics maker Asustek Computer launched a Windows Mobile 6 smartphone with a touch-sensitive screen on Wednesday, just days ahead of the launch of Apple's iPhone.
When Apple launches the iPhone in the US on Friday, it is set to get a jump on its competitors and spark a flurry of new phone designs, regardless of how well the device actually sells.
A chipset promising to allow users to send high definition (HD) video wirelessly throughout the home faces hurdles in the market due to competing technology standards, market researcher Gartner said Monday.
For all the buzz building about Apple's iPhone U.S. launch next week, success is not a sure bet, according to a survey released Tuesday.
In the days leading up to the availability of Apple's iPhone, potentially competitive mobile music services, including one from Gracenote, are hitting the market.
Unlimited free SMS and possibly free mobile phone calls in the future. That's the offering by newly launched Australian mobile service provider, mobiK.
The iPhone is about to do for smartphones what the iPod did for digital music players: put one in everyone's pocket.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Apple commits to run off 100% renewable energy
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW