The working group for the emerging IEEE 802.20 mobile broadband standard, which was suspended last year after a fight over members' real company affiliations, has changed its voting rules.
Mobility & Wireless
Google is developing a new search tool for cell phones that will allow users to find and purchase mobile content, including ring tones and games, according to a published report.
Telstra has announced it will cease offering i-mode mobile services on December 10 this year in an effort to push more subscribers to its Next G network.
Microsoft Research workers showed off some of their projects, including several that find new uses for mobile phones, on Monday at a summit in Redmond, Washington.
Still basking in the glow of its overly hyped iPhone launch, Apple plans to launch a cheaper version of much-sought after devices in the fourth quarter.
A company that unlocks cell phones in Europe said it is close to having an application that will allow customers to unlock their Apple iPhones so they can use SIM cards from carriers other than AT&T Inc. to activate the phones.
The ability to view and upload videos to YouTube is coming to some LG Electronics mobile phones later this year.
Can mobile phones be hacked? As that question is debated in the wake of a family in Washington, US claiming the phones it uses have been <a href="http://www.thenewstribune.com/front/topphoto/story/91460.html" target="_blank">taken over by hackers</a>...
As hundreds lined up in front of the Apple Inc. store in midtown Manhattan cheered, the first buyers of the long-awaited, <a href="http://www.apple.com/iphone/">much-coveted iPhone</a> emerged, holding small black bags over their heads.
Taiwanese electronics maker Asustek Computer launched a Windows Mobile 6 smartphone with a touch-sensitive screen on Wednesday, just days ahead of the launch of Apple's iPhone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Canadian agency reported to be monitoring millions of downloads
- Good wants to manage your smartphones for $3 a month, per user
- Blackphone super-secure communications app had serious flaw
- Alibaba clashes with Chinese regulator over online sales of fake goods
- Cisco integration gives Samsung Knox users more options for secure connectivity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.