The mobile phones that once flowed from bankrupt German handset manufacturer BenQ Mobile GmbH & Co. OHG are being replaced by lawsuits.
Mobility & Wireless
Motorola is betting big on Linux for its mobile phones, planning to install the OS on 60 percent of its handsets within two years.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Nokia held onto its dominant share of the global mobile phone market during the second quarter as Motorola tumbled from second to third place despite brisk sales in emerging markets, according to reports released Thursday.
Google has developed a prototype cell phone that could reach markets within a year, and plans to offer consumers free subscriptions by bundling advertisements with its search engine, e-mail and Web browser software applications, according to a story ...
People who use online e-mail or social-networking sites at Wi-Fi hotspots could risk having their accounts hijacked.
A security update for Apple's iPhone does more than just fix critical flaws in the handset. It also looks for and wipes out any modifications that users make to the firmware on their phones, according to hackers looking to unlock the phone.
Officials in New York state asked Apple on Monday to change its iPhone design to allow consumers to replace their own batteries, just days after lawyers in Illinois filed a class-action lawsuit over the same complaint.
Virgin Mobile Australia has launched Virgin Broadband, a broadband Internet package which it says is geared for the average household.
Femtocells, an emerging technology for improving cellular coverage in homes and enterprises, have attracted the interest of none other than Google.
The working group for the emerging IEEE 802.20 mobile broadband standard, which was suspended last year after a fight over members' real company affiliations, has changed its voting rules.
Latest News Articles
- Dating app Wyldfire tries to avoid creeps by letting women take the lead
- Tor Project working to fix weakness that can unmask users
- Hands on with Xiaomi's Mi 4, a high-end handset, with an iPhone look
- Teradata acquires assets of Hadapt, Revelytix for big data
- Verizon revenue rises steadily, driven by wireless service growth
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »