A group of 10,000 New York City taxi drivers has vowed to strike for two days, Sept. 5 and 6, primarily to protest GPS systems being installed in their cabs.
Mobility & Wireless
Nokia tightened its grip on the global mobile phone market in the second quarter of this year, taking advantage of a stumble by Motorola and strong demand from emerging markets around the world, a market research study said Thursday.
A second class-action lawsuit argues that Apple and AT&T failed to tell early buyers of the iPhone that annual fees of more than US$100 (AU$125.51) would be needed to replace the iPhone battery and maintain service.
Google announced this week new features developed by its Australian R&D team which will soon make Google Maps more accessible to users.
Nokia is offering to replace 46 million batteries made by another company for use in its mobile phones because of a risk of overheating, Nokia said on Tuesday.
The mobile phones that once flowed from bankrupt German handset manufacturer BenQ Mobile GmbH & Co. OHG are being replaced by lawsuits.
Motorola is betting big on Linux for its mobile phones, planning to install the OS on 60 percent of its handsets within two years.
Nokia held onto its dominant share of the global mobile phone market during the second quarter as Motorola tumbled from second to third place despite brisk sales in emerging markets, according to reports released Thursday.
Google has developed a prototype cell phone that could reach markets within a year, and plans to offer consumers free subscriptions by bundling advertisements with its search engine, e-mail and Web browser software applications, according to a story ...
People who use online e-mail or social-networking sites at Wi-Fi hotspots could risk having their accounts hijacked.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- WikiLeaks looks at helping tech vendors disarm CIA hacking tools
- Old Windows malware may have tampered with 132 Android apps
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- TPSenior .Net Software DeveloperQLD
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst- Systems & Network -Telco backgroundNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst X 2 vacancies- Digital TransformationNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD