A group of 10,000 New York City taxi drivers has vowed to strike for two days, Sept. 5 and 6, primarily to protest GPS systems being installed in their cabs.
Mobility & Wireless
Nokia tightened its grip on the global mobile phone market in the second quarter of this year, taking advantage of a stumble by Motorola and strong demand from emerging markets around the world, a market research study said Thursday.
A second class-action lawsuit argues that Apple and AT&T failed to tell early buyers of the iPhone that annual fees of more than US$100 (AU$125.51) would be needed to replace the iPhone battery and maintain service.
Google announced this week new features developed by its Australian R&D team which will soon make Google Maps more accessible to users.
Nokia is offering to replace 46 million batteries made by another company for use in its mobile phones because of a risk of overheating, Nokia said on Tuesday.
The mobile phones that once flowed from bankrupt German handset manufacturer BenQ Mobile GmbH & Co. OHG are being replaced by lawsuits.
Motorola is betting big on Linux for its mobile phones, planning to install the OS on 60 percent of its handsets within two years.
Nokia held onto its dominant share of the global mobile phone market during the second quarter as Motorola tumbled from second to third place despite brisk sales in emerging markets, according to reports released Thursday.
Google has developed a prototype cell phone that could reach markets within a year, and plans to offer consumers free subscriptions by bundling advertisements with its search engine, e-mail and Web browser software applications, according to a story ...
People who use online e-mail or social-networking sites at Wi-Fi hotspots could risk having their accounts hijacked.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT