A group of 10,000 New York City taxi drivers has vowed to strike for two days, Sept. 5 and 6, primarily to protest GPS systems being installed in their cabs.
Mobility & Wireless
Nokia tightened its grip on the global mobile phone market in the second quarter of this year, taking advantage of a stumble by Motorola and strong demand from emerging markets around the world, a market research study said Thursday.
A second class-action lawsuit argues that Apple and AT&T failed to tell early buyers of the iPhone that annual fees of more than US$100 (AU$125.51) would be needed to replace the iPhone battery and maintain service.
Google announced this week new features developed by its Australian R&D team which will soon make Google Maps more accessible to users.
Nokia is offering to replace 46 million batteries made by another company for use in its mobile phones because of a risk of overheating, Nokia said on Tuesday.
The mobile phones that once flowed from bankrupt German handset manufacturer BenQ Mobile GmbH & Co. OHG are being replaced by lawsuits.
Motorola is betting big on Linux for its mobile phones, planning to install the OS on 60 percent of its handsets within two years.
Nokia held onto its dominant share of the global mobile phone market during the second quarter as Motorola tumbled from second to third place despite brisk sales in emerging markets, according to reports released Thursday.
Google has developed a prototype cell phone that could reach markets within a year, and plans to offer consumers free subscriptions by bundling advertisements with its search engine, e-mail and Web browser software applications, according to a story ...
People who use online e-mail or social-networking sites at Wi-Fi hotspots could risk having their accounts hijacked.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT