Expanding the range of its mobile photo sharing service, Instagram has introduced Instagram Direct, which allows users to send photos or short videos to a specific user or group of users.
Mobility & Wireless
Nokia has obtained permission to sell its Indian handset factory after it agreed to deposit funds as security until a dispute with the country's tax authorities is resolved.
A South Korean court on Thursday ruled against Samsung Electronics in a lawsuit that threatened to ban older iPhone and iPad models in the country for alleged patent infringement.
Qualcomm and competitor MediaTek are working on chipsets that will open the door for LTE in low-cost smartphones and tablets, allowing people all over the world to benefit from the higher speeds it offers.
Home appliances, cars and computers could soon be talking to one another thanks to an open source framework that has the backing of consumer electronics manufacturers in a new industry alliance.
More powerful processors will allow smartphone vendors to turn their high-end models into gaming consoles, but slower growth will also force them to focus more on improving their less expensive products next year.
Apple's iPhone could be getting a step closer to being officially offered on China's largest mobile network, after the nation's government finally issued 4G licenses to operate LTE TDD networks in the country.
If you are tired of carrying around an e-reader and a smartphone, the dual-screen YotaPhone, which went on sale in Europe on Wednesday, might be for you.
Windows tablets will gain market share in the coming years, but not fast enough to challenge the dominance of Google's Android and Apple's iOS, IDC said on Tuesday.
BlackBerry has upgraded its management platform Enterprise Server 10 (BES10) with more features for managing Android and iOS smartphones and has also improved scalability to lower overall costs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- Optus switches on 4G in 40 regional areas
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC