Optus is accelerating its 4G rollout across Australian regional areas, with 4G 2600MHz services now switched on in sites across 40 regional centres.
Mobility & Wireless
Data communications company, Motorola Solutions, has launched a concept patrol car intended to serve as a "virtual partner" for emergency services by creating a fully-integrated mobile communications experience.
Lenovo is set to buy Motorola Mobility from Google for $2.91 billion in a deal that excludes the vast majority of Motorola’s patent portfolio.
The world’s top selling PC company, Lenovo, will split into four distinct business groups and reshuffle its executive team as part of a major restructure.
Google has acquired Boston Dynamics, a company that builds robots that mimic the movements of humans and animals with stunning dexterity and speed.
From single digits to trillions, the tech industry loves numbers, and it generated plenty of them in 2013. Here's a look at some of the figures that stand out from the year:
Expanding the range of its mobile photo sharing service, Instagram has introduced Instagram Direct, which allows users to send photos or short videos to a specific user or group of users.
Nokia has obtained permission to sell its Indian handset factory after it agreed to deposit funds as security until a dispute with the country's tax authorities is resolved.
A South Korean court on Thursday ruled against Samsung Electronics in a lawsuit that threatened to ban older iPhone and iPad models in the country for alleged patent infringement.
Qualcomm and competitor MediaTek are working on chipsets that will open the door for LTE in low-cost smartphones and tablets, allowing people all over the world to benefit from the higher speeds it offers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Watch the snow pile up in Boston in this awesome 2 minute video
- Amazon said to launch enterprise email service
- EU air passenger database about to take flight, but critics want it grounded
- Canadian agency reported to be monitoring millions of downloads
- Good wants to manage your smartphones for $3 a month, per user
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.