If there's one thing the digital revolution has taught us, it's that we shouldn't get too attached to anything. Technology has a way of seizing long-held ideas and entrenched industries and turning them upside-down.
Mobility & Wireless
The free apps you can't live without.
More than a year ago, I wrote a column called "Why the iPhone will change the (PC) world." In that piece I described how the user interface of future operating systems -- the next-generation Windows, OS X and Linux UIs -- will have iPhone-like elemen...
In the US, Morrisville State College's deployment of 802.11n WLAN has been covered in an attempt to study the challenges facing early enterprise adopters of 11n.
Having an RFID tag in your Nike shoes, or affixed to your license plate sticker, or even embedded in your driver's license may seem bizarre.
Not convinced that superfast 802.11n Wi-Fi is for you? Allow us to persuade you.
Nokia's N96 is the successor to the highly popular N95 and it sports a whopping 16GB of flash memory, in addition to a microSDHC card slot.
If you want a demonstration of the speed at which the technology industry works these days just consider Sharp's thin TVs. The first time we heard about them was when the company unveiled prototypes in the middle of last year. At that time Sharp talk...
The Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism was developed in conjunction with famous French designer Frederique Daubal
Apple CEO Steve Jobs told an interviewer at Macworld this week that Amazon.com's Kindle e-book reader will fail. His shocking reason?: "People don't read anymore."
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Hands-on: Microsoft Teams brings the best and worst of Office to team-building
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution Architect - PHPACT
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst -permanent opportunityVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- CCService Desk Tier 3 EngineerQLD
- CCServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT