When it comes to running a business, our feet are firmly on the ground but our data and software are increasingly in the cloud. My burgeoning media empire consists of two people (my lovely wife and me), but to the outside world we seem a lot bigger, ...
Mobility & Wireless
Check out our collection of iPhone-inspired devices. We'll start out with the latest announcements and finish it out with a few imitators still making the rounds.
In this corner: the current champion of the mobile phone market, the iPhone. In the other corner: a scrappy open source challenger, Android.
We've got five top tips that will help you ensure your BlackBerry battery lasts as long as possible, so you'll never be caught short at a crucial moment.
When it comes to business, are you toying between a Blackberry or an iPhone? We've taken a look at how function in a business environment to help you decide
When it comes to smart phone preferences, there are clear differences between the sexes, say market researchers and usability testers. And these differences have implications for the success the devices.
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
If you think the touchscreen on the Apple iPhone is cool, imagine a device that actually sees, reflects and responds to your fingers touching the back of the device
GPS (Global Positioning System) technology is all the buzz at the moment and although the space is continuing to grow, there are a plethora of options available on the Australian market. What's the best one for you?
Sometimes a technology idea is too good to be true.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- Senate votes to kill FCC's broadband privacy rules
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Customer Communications/DocumentationNSW
- FTSenior Java Applications DeveloperVIC
- FTICT Account Manager / ICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- CCProjects Governance Risk SpecialistSA
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW