Check out our collection of iPhone-inspired devices. We'll start out with the latest announcements and finish it out with a few imitators still making the rounds.
Mobility & Wireless
In this corner: the current champion of the mobile phone market, the iPhone. In the other corner: a scrappy open source challenger, Android.
We've got five top tips that will help you ensure your BlackBerry battery lasts as long as possible, so you'll never be caught short at a crucial moment.
When it comes to business, are you toying between a Blackberry or an iPhone? We've taken a look at how function in a business environment to help you decide
When it comes to smart phone preferences, there are clear differences between the sexes, say market researchers and usability testers. And these differences have implications for the success the devices.
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
If you think the touchscreen on the Apple iPhone is cool, imagine a device that actually sees, reflects and responds to your fingers touching the back of the device
GPS (Global Positioning System) technology is all the buzz at the moment and although the space is continuing to grow, there are a plethora of options available on the Australian market. What's the best one for you?
Sometimes a technology idea is too good to be true.
For some of us, it's that magical time of year. Better than the summer holidays, better than Father's or Mother's Day -- even better than your own birthday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- Optus switches on 4G in 40 regional areas
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCProject Scheduler / Project Manager - IT InfrastructureNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC