Google and Samsung have grown closer over the past week following Google's sale of Motorola to Lenovo and a 10-year global patent cross-license agreement signed by the tech giants.
Mobility & Wireless
Amazon's ambitious plan to use flying drones to deliver packages is far-fetched, but not just because of technology limitations or air traffic regulations. Amazon's fulfillment center network, as it stands now, is too limited to serve even a tiny fra...
The group trying to buy BlackBerry for US$4.7 billion will likely break up the company, wiping out its smartphone division while preserving BlackBerry's secure network services used by large enterprises. But one analyst said he hopes that's not the c...
Much of what Apple offers enterprise workers and their IT departments in the new iPhone 5S and 5C comes by virtue of its new iOS 7, first announced in June.
Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia's Devices & Services business is a necessary gamble for the software company's future growth in mobile, and for Nokia an admission that it doesn't have enough resources to successfully compete with Samsung and Apple, ...
Back in May, Google announced that it would sell a "Google Edition" version of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Unlike the regular Galaxy S4, the Google Edition device runs a stock version of Android, free from any Samsung-specific features and apps. Here's ho...
Don't shed a tear for Windows RT, the neutered operating system cursed to be the red-headed stepchild of the Windows family (to Windows Phone's great relief). While the OS's rocky birth has since led to an even rockier childhood, its very existence i...
Vague policies, rogue apps, zombie phones can doom even the best Bring Your Own Device intentions. But the good news is it's not too late to make game-changing adjustments.
German supermarket chain Aldi has officially switched on its low-cost mobile phone network, Aldi Mobile. It offers extremely competitive prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are its data speeds? We purchased an Aldi Mobile pre-paid starter pack fro...
The Android 4.0-powered HTC One S arrives in the US on April 25, and so far reviews say this phone is the Android device to beat in 2012. Reviewers are going gaga over the phone's camera, battery life, responsiveness, design, and sound. However, not ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCOffice 365 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW