The cost of laser printers has come down dramatically over the years, making it more of an easy purchase than it used to be. For students and those just setting up a new home office, this means a mass printing device can be bought for very little ini...
PC World Business
Brother’s new range of multifunction inkjet printers for the second half of 2014 includes two models for home office users, as well as two models for small business users that need a bit more oomph. It’s Brother’s first foray into the inkjet business...
On some laptops, you may have noticed a change in brightness as you go from a screen with a dark background to a screen with a bright background. On a dark background, the screen will dim automatically, while on a bright background it will brighten. ...
To transfer data between an Android smartphone or tablet and a computer, you used to have to connect them via a USB cable. These days, plenty of Cloud services are available, which allow you to keep data from a phone or tablet in sync with a computer...
Some of the Windows 8 tablets on the Australian market have an HDMI port on their side, which can make it a relatively easy task to output video from the tablet onto a TV screen. In this instance, all you will need is the relevant adapter for your de...
Windows 8 tablets are convenient for watching videos that are streamed from the Web. Sometimes, though, when you are finished watching a full-screen video, there is no way to get out of it unless you have a physical keyboard attached (usually via Blu...
If you are using a tablet device running Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, and you don’t have a keyboard, taking a screen shot while you are in the Modern UI (Metro interface) requires a little bit of effort.
The "inkjet vs. laser" printer stereotypes are becoming less accurate. Once home-oriented, inkjets now include models that are sufficiently fast and capable to keep up with an office's demands. By the same token, the workhorse laser and LED printers ...
If you're in the market for a Lenovo laptop, you need to know which model will best suit your needs. Lenovo has three different laptop ranges: ThinkPad, IdeaPad and Essential. There are different series available within these ranges, so it's not a cl...
Brother is one of the world's most popular printer manufacturers, making both inkjet and laser printers for a wide range of users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
- Hitachi GST turns to helium to make hard disk drives more efficient
- WD completes $US685m Virident purchase
- WD adds Intel Xeon processing to its Windows-based Sentinel servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW