Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia's Devices & Services business is a necessary gamble for the software company's future growth in mobile, and for Nokia an admission that it doesn't have enough resources to successfully compete with Samsung and Apple, ...
PC World Business
The Lenovo ThinkPad T440s is a 14in business Ultrabook that won’t be available to buy until around October. It represents a “ground-up” redesign for the T-series, one which Lenovo said it undertakes every four years. In each redesign, the goal is to ...
Back in May, Google announced that it would sell a "Google Edition" version of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Unlike the regular Galaxy S4, the Google Edition device runs a stock version of Android, free from any Samsung-specific features and apps. Here's ho...
Don't shed a tear for Windows RT, the neutered operating system cursed to be the red-headed stepchild of the Windows family (to Windows Phone's great relief). While the OS's rocky birth has since led to an even rockier childhood, its very existence i...
It's tough to keep track of all of your passwords. In spite of advances in biometrics, and increased attention on the value of two-factor authentication, passwords remain the primary means of digital security. They're also one of the weakest links in...
Microsoft's Windows 8.1 Preview does much to improve Metro, but little to make Windows 8 more attractive to either new or longtime Windows users
Mac OS X is inherently secure, but there are a handful of steps you can take to tighten things even further. Here's how to improve your Mac's security.
We've created a chart, pitting the ATIV Book 9 Plus against Acer's Aspire S7, Asus' Zenbook Infinity, Toshiba's KiraBook, Google's Chromebook Pixel and Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
What are the essential ingredients for making a security awareness program successful? Check out these 9 tips from CSO contributors on how to make awareness work in your organization.
The enterprise has gone mobile and there's no turning back. And while the BYOD movement has received plenty of attention, IT departments are getting a handle on the security risks of personal mobile devices in the workplace. The next challenge is "br...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- Google Photos begins creating animations from videos, gets smarter about fixing sideways pictures
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
- Survey says many companies want to phase out passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- CCUX LeadNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamic AXQLD
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC