We've created a chart, pitting the ATIV Book 9 Plus against Acer's Aspire S7, Asus' Zenbook Infinity, Toshiba's KiraBook, Google's Chromebook Pixel and Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
PC World Business
What are the essential ingredients for making a security awareness program successful? Check out these 9 tips from CSO contributors on how to make awareness work in your organization.
The enterprise has gone mobile and there's no turning back. And while the BYOD movement has received plenty of attention, IT departments are getting a handle on the security risks of personal mobile devices in the workplace. The next challenge is "br...
Paranoia--in small doses--is an excellent preventive medicine. If you think your business is too small to be a target for hackers, identity thieves, and similarly unsavory characters, you're dangerously underestimating the value of your business.
Vague policies, rogue apps, zombie phones can doom even the best Bring Your Own Device intentions. But the good news is it's not too late to make game-changing adjustments.
While it's easy to make a thin SSD for low-profile laptops and other mobile computing devices, NAND memory isn't cheap. Designers are constantly faced with a choice between capacity and affordability. That's why the Seagate Laptop Ultrathin HDD is bi...
If you want to get into 3D printing, there are tons of options out there for you to choose from. Unfortunately, most of the inexpensive 3D printers require you to assemble them yourself, a tedious and often frustrating task. Fully assembled printers ...
A few weeks ago, we were absolutely excited over the over the prospect of the ProDesk3D, a full-color 3D printer in the works from a New York-based startup named botObjects. Unlike every 3D printer that we've seen so far, the ProDesk3D color palate i...
Bob Metcalfe, Dave Boggs and the rest of the scientists at Xerox Palo Alto Research Center in 1973 were a lot like young developers at a Silicon Valley startup today.
If you aren't intimately familiar with Software Defined Networking, don't fret. Only 10% of 450 IT practitioners at a recent Network World event raised their hands when asked if they understand SDN. But if the emerging technology lives up to its prom...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
- Hitachi GST turns to helium to make hard disk drives more efficient
- WD completes $US685m Virident purchase
- WD adds Intel Xeon processing to its Windows-based Sentinel servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC