Most people perceive Japan as being at the cutting edge of technology. It comes as a surprise then to many visitors that the WiFi coverage is patchy and getting a full prepaid mobile service is nigh on impossible. Even just sorting out mobile data packages can be remarkably complicated.
Mention artificial intelligence and a discussion about the robot wipeout of humankind is sure to follow. But it's also a technology that businesses will increasingly trust in decision-making, Gartner analysts said at the research firm's annual Symposium/ITxpo in Orlando.
Stewart Butterfield wants to build a super bot that retrieves and correlates information from any enterprise application to find employees answers to sophisticated questions.
Twitter will not host its annual Flight developer conference this year amid speculation and uncertainty about the company's future. Its bruised relationship with developers may be a sign of what's to come.
The White House sees artificial intelligence as an increasingly critical technology that can fight cyberattacks, upgrade weapons of war, improve health care and even unclog traffic for the commute home.
Google this week said its cloud business now has a billion active users. To celebrate the milestone, the company reorganized its cloud efforts under the name 'Google Cloud' and rebranded Google Apps as 'G Suite.'
Linksys’ latest looks a bit like a massive upturned spider which can be a bit disconcerting in low-light and shadow-rich environments. It’s no looker, although the LED lights on the front have a certain Knight Rider quality to them.
Speech recognition interface can mix mix dictating and typing in certain apps.
BlackBerry will stop making hardware to focus on software, but that doesn't mean the iconic phones are done for—yet.
As expected the IEEE has ratified a new Ethernet specification -- IEEE P802.3bz – that defines 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T, boosting the current top end speed of traditional Ethernet five-times without requiring the tearing out of current cabling.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCQuality Assurance LeadNSW
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - AgileVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist SQL & Sybase DBAVIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTCRM ConsultantWA
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW