Unlike KWorld's 399U, which is a dual digital TV tuner, the 380U is only a single tuner. It has a USB 2.0 interface on one end and an antenna port on the other end, but it's not easy to install and its software interface, like the 399U's, is very poor.
It's easy to turn your PC or notebook into a TV with a USB-based digital TV tuner device, and KWorld's is special in that it is a dual-tuner device. It's compact and it doesn't get warm after prolonged periods of use. But it's severely let down by its bundled software.
The Pinnacle PCTV nanoStick is an external USB DVB-T tuner that allows you to watch digital television on the fly.
With the Olympics in full swing, there's no better time to buy a new digital TV tuner card for your PC. Well, a better time may have been before the Olympics started. Nevertheless, there is still a good two weeks of action worth capturing, and with Compro's E900F tuner card you'll even have the ability to record two channels simultaneously.
The E800 is Compro's PCI Express x1-based hybrid TV tuner. It's easy to install, has plenty of features, but its software still has many of the same quirks we've seen before.
Ever stayed up at night wondering how you can fill those tiny 1-lane PCI Express (PCIe) slots on your motherboard? Well, if you're after a digital TV tuner, you'll be in for a good night's rest tonight as Compro's E650 fits the bill. It's one of the few cards currently on the market to feature a PCIe interface and it has plenty of other desirable features, too.
The Compro VideoMate E700 is an ultra-compact PCI-E card (with spare blanking plate for low-profile PCs) sporting a pair of DVB-T free-to-air tuners.
Be it in a media centre, a notebook or a regular desktop computer, a TV tuner card allows you to enjoy television through your PC.
If you're after a digital (DVB-T) TV-Tuner, an analogue TV-tuner, an FM radio tuner, a video capture device, or just something to fill that tiny PCI Express 1x slot, the LifeView FlyTV Express X1 T2A2 will satisfy all of your needs.
The Compro VideoMate U2700 is a neat little external TV tuner with a USB 2.0 interface. It can be plugged into a desktop or a notebook PC and it will allow you to watch either analogue or digital TV signals.
The T750 is a digital TV tuner than can also display analogue TV signals and tune in to FM Radio. While it provides very good picture quality and has a wealth of features, its software interface is clumsy and takes a little getting used to.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT