Dell Inc. announced on Tuesday a new PC that, among its other impressive specs, can be upgraded to sport as much as 192GB of ultra-fast DDR3 RAM.
System Memory (RAM)
Embattled German DRAM maker Qimonda will cease chip production by the end of March as it continues to seek ways to avoid liquidation.
DDR3 is the new memory standard for desktop PCs and it's currently supported by Intel's new P35 chipset for Intel CPUs. Kingston's 2GB HyperX DDR3 kit (KHX11000D3LLK2/2G) is aimed at enthusiast users.
Whatever you're doing on your PC, its taking up valuable space in your system's memory.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dreaming of a PC with 192GB of RAM? Dell makes it reality
- Qimonda to wind down DRAM plants by end of March
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW