No so long ago, the computer geek was confined to the back rooms and basements of companies everywhere.
Pick up some great gear for bargain prices
Innovations in voice and speech technologies may make the mouse obsolete, but we've seen plenty of innovations in the way we use our hand to provide input for our PCs.
Last week, Gigabyte held its Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC) in Taipei, Taiwan. The world's best overclockers battled it out during a grueling five hour competition. Check out the following slide show for screenshots of the event and its champions.
Without a doubt, the desktop PC is falling out of favor as the world gravitates to equally powerful laptops and ultraportables. But some people out there will never turn in their towers of power
A mouse is such a simple device that not even the worst inventor could screw it up, right? Wrong! We'll give you 13 examples.
But are you giving your mouse any attention? Or is it just standard issue beige or black?
Keyboards without keys, a vertical keyboard with mirrors on the side so you can see your fingers, and keyboards on which you type on the back: Get ready for some wacky input devices.
Intel celebrated the launch of the Core i7 at a party in Sydney's Cruise bar. Intel boasted about releasing the fastest CPU on the planet, and provided some real-time demonstrations of video encoding and physics processing, with the Core i7 leaving the Core 2 Duo in its wake.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- The Asus ROG GT51CA has a weird ROG Band wearable that unlocks a hidden hard drive
- HP wants to turn your Mac into a 44-core Windows PC
- New Ninja desktops roar with Intel's 72-core supercomputing chip
- Chipmakers share the pain as PC, tablet, and smartphone sales decline
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService DeskWA
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC