A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, here's a quick hands-on.
As we continued our journey through the main hall at Computex, we took a good look at Acer's R7 tablet-convertible laptop, along with some interesting motherboards from ASRock, and stacks of products from ASUS.
Computex has just gotten under way in Taipei. It's a show that continues to offer a unique mix of interesting tech displays, epic booths, tacky booths and, of course, lots of female models. Some vendors exploit the last part as much as they can in a bid to attract the crowd to their stand, and one thing's for sure: just walking around Computex, it's difficult not to feel sleazy.
Nano-transistors powering big gains in power, efficiency
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gifts, from portable speakers to iPhone apps, from vinyl-to-MP3 rippers to phone-controlled helicopters -- we've tried to keep the mix as eclectic as possible.
Today (in the US, at least) is the eighteenth birthday of Intel's Pentium microprocessor architecture. It has enjoyed a childhood filled with attention, a few difficult pre-teen years and a quiet but studious adolescence. Now that the Pentium has come of age, we're taking a quick look back at its past.
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
From World of Warcraft nerdlingers to rampant games piracy, we list ten reasons to hate PC gamers.
Gigabyte's new 6 Series motherboards will support the second generation Intel Core processors (codenamed Sandy Bridge) as well as USB 3.0, SATA 6Gbps and CrossFire X.
Last night, nefarious members of Australia's technology press converged at the CBD Bar, Sydney, for a Halloween Party thrown by PR firm Max Australia, whose clients include NetApp, Fuji-Xerox, Belkin and Symantec.
Case mods: Few may do them, but many gawk at the crazy creations coming out of enthusiasts' basements, garages, factories, and laboratories. These mad scientists of the PC world strive to find new ways to present a common computer in a unique--and often awesome--light.
Australian overclocking fanatics crowded into Kingpin Bowling at Darling Harbour, Sydney, to watch master overclockers push their hardware to the limit. Winners in the air-cooling and liquid cooling categories will earn the right to represent Australia in the Asia-Pacific regional finals in Indonesia in June.
Tech and booth babes on day one of the CeBIT Australia 2010 trade fair in Sydney.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- AMD's Vega GPUs will start shipping in the first half of 2017
- GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens, Nvidia will pay graphics card owners $30
- Nvidia's faster, better GeForce Experience 3.0 launches with mandatory registration
- Nvidia's new $200 GeForce GTX 1060 3GB challenges the Radeon RX 480 head-on
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCService Desk analystSA