For laptop travellers and business users, Genius offers the Traveler 915BT Laser, a compact multi-purpose mouse with a wirefree connection.
Sapphire's HD 4770 is a mid-range graphics card that provides reasonable performance and good value for money, even if its fan design isn't particularly appealing. While this graphics card isn't suitable for running new games at the highest possible ...
Samsung's new PB22-J 256GB solid-state disk (SSD) promises a goodly amount of storage and high performance for the well-heeled notebook user.
In my quest to test all of the latest high-capacity consumer solid-state disk (SSD) drives, I came upon OCZ Technology's Apex SATA II SSD and was impressed not so much with its performance -- though you will see a boost when using it -- as with its p...
The Sidewinder X3 is a new entry-level addition to Microsoft’s range of dedicated gaming mice.
The Seagate Momentus 7200.4 (ST9500420AS) is a 500GB 2.5in hard drive with a spin speed of 7200rpm and a 16MB cache. Despite being small enough to fit in a laptop drive bay it is faster than many 3.5in hard drives designed for desktop PCs.
With NVIDIA's GTX275 chipset at its core, ASUS' ENGTX275/HTDI/896MD3 is NVIDIA's answer to ATI's competitive Radeon HD 4890. Though it might have less memory and a lower clocked graphics processor, the ASUS ENGTX275 graphics card puts up a fight agai...
The VisTablet website touts its tablet offerings as being a budget solution for non-professionals; affordable but fully featured. The two models currently available are the Original 12W, which features a 12.1-inch widescreen-shaped area of sensitivit...
The Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST31000528AS is a 1TB internal desktop hard drive with a 32MB cache and a spin speed of 7200rpm. It has two 500GB platters and offers very fast transfer speeds.
Given the ATI Radeon HD 4890's overclocking potential, it is no that wonder manufacturers are eager to push the graphics card's performance further. XFX has attempted this with the Radeon HD 4890 XXX graphics card, but it provides a negligible increa...
ASUS has released its first graphics card based on the ATI Radeon HD 4890 GPU (graphics processing unit), and given it a mouthful of a name in the process -- the ASUS EAH4890/HTDI/1GD5/A.
The latest addition to ATI's Radeon HD 4800 series of graphics cards falls short of the performance benchmark set by NVIDIA's GTX285. Nevertheless, if you are after decent performance without the credit card debt, the Sapphire Radeon HD 4890 will pro...
The ASUS Rampage II Gene is a microATX motherboard that features Intel’s latest X58 Express chipset for Core i7 CPUs (central processing units). It’s essentially a ‘Mini Me’ version of the ASUS Rampage II Extreme -- a regular ATX board with familiar ...
Anyone who spends significant amounts of time working on images will run into frustration with their primary input device, the humble mouse. For fine-grained control of what’s on the screen – and particularly for creating and manipulating images – a ...
It may not have the jaw-dropping performance of the [[Artnid:278644|NVIDIA GeForce GTX295|Review: Manli GTX295 graphics card]] but the ASUS ENGTX285 TOP/HTDI/1GD3 graphics card comes close and it only has a single GPU. Employing 55nm manufacturing te...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- The Asus ROG GT51CA has a weird ROG Band wearable that unlocks a hidden hard drive
- HP wants to turn your Mac into a 44-core Windows PC
- New Ninja desktops roar with Intel's 72-core supercomputing chip
- Chipmakers share the pain as PC, tablet, and smartphone sales decline
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC