The Swiftpoint Mouse is a head-turner simply by virtue of its unusual design.
The AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphics card is a high-end model that aims to bring DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. Boasting dual Cayman graphics engines, 2GB of GDDR5 memory, stereoscopic 3D support, a BIOS toggle switch and Eyefinity multi-display technol...
Razer, a company that makes all sorts of crazy game-logo-festooned computer peripherals, was kind enough to send over a minor trove of StarCraft II kit to evaluate. More, in fact, than we asked for, including an official StarCraft II Zerg Edition Mes...
Nvidia and AMD's GPU arms race continues unabated, and the "world's fastest" moniker hangs in the balance. The latest salvo comes in the form of Nvidia's latest flagship graphics card, the GeForce GTX 580. Priced at US$500, the card sits right at the...
Microsoft's Arc wireless mouse was a big hit in 2008, and a groundbreaking piece of design. It was elegantly curved with an incongruous hinge in the middle, but this allowed it to be both portable and comfortable to use. Less pioneering but as charm...
AMD's Radeon HD 6850 is a mid-range graphics card in the company's freshly-launched 6800 Series. It's also the first model to ditch the ATI moniker, which has been a fixture on AMD graphics cards since the company's acquisition in 2006. While nominal...
The Radeon HD 6870 is the larger, more capable member of AMD's new 6800 series lineup. Priced at a respectable US$239 (as of 10/21/2010), this mid-range graphics card manages to outpace its closest relative -- the Radeon HD5850 ($279) -- while keepin...
The ATI Radeon HD5670 is an entry-level graphics card with 1GB of GDDR5 RAM, HDMI and DisplayPort outputs and DirectX 11 support. It utilises the same 'silent pipe' technology often found on NVIDIA's entry-level cards -- this means it has no onboard ...
The Radeon HD 5870 first showed us the joys of ATI's DirectX 11.0 technology, but it was the 5850 that shoe-horned it into a package that offered real value for the fervent gamer.
Apple is clearly onto a winner with touch technology -- its iPhone 4 smartphone and iPad tablet are selling like hotcakes, and its MacBook range of notebooks have successfully integrated many of the iPhone's multitouch gestures.
Some speakers are destined to blend discreetly into your environment. Not so the Harman Kardon GLA-55, whose multi-faceted-diamond looks are positively shouting for attention.
Depending on where you live in this great country of ours, you might sometimes experience problems with your power utility. Whether it’s a prolonged neighbourhood blackout or just a one-second interruption that resets your computer, there is almost n...
The ATI Radeon HD 5550 is a low profile graphics card suitable for casual gaming and home theatre PCs. While it struggles to play the latest games at maximum settings, it remains a solid graphics card that is neither too hot nor too power hungry -- m...
Kingston's SSDNow V+ SSD comes with a comprehensive accessory bundle, but its performance is less extraordinary.
Lenovo's Mini Wireless Keyboard N5901 crams a keyboard and mouse into a svelte shell, offering a compact way to improve your home theater PC experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Add 8TB storage to Chromebooks, Raspberry Pi 3 with external Seagate hub
- Asus and MSI accused of juicing GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card review samples
- Intel pits monster 72-core Xeon Phi chip against GPUs
- Dell claims its external graphics card tech beats Thunderbolt 3 options
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC