The Cooler Master CM Storm Mech is a high-end mechanical keyboard for haedcore gamers -- especially for those involved in eSports.
PC Components - Reviews
Logitech’s latest wireless gaming mouse has 8 customisable extra buttons (11 buttons total) for those PC games that like to bind half the keys on the keyboard to various in-game functions.
Logitech’s Z600 speaker system offers Bluetooth connectivity laptops and mobile devices, and includes a USB adapter for older, Bluetooth-less PCs.
Armaggeddon [sic] is not a brand that is too well known within the gaming community, but it’s one that is pushing hard into the market. Established in late 2011 in Singapore, Armaggeddon has already introduced several PC gaming peripherals in the spa...
Danish peripheral manufacturer, SteelSeries, has several lines of gaming-focused headphones, and the Flux line is at the upper end of the scale. The regular Flux headset comes with different colour options, but if you want a more premium look you can...
A basic optical mouse may be fine for the casual gamer playing Solitaire on their PC, but it simply will not cut it with modern games that demand precision and responsiveness.
High-end graphics cards are a niche market; gamers who want the best of the best are a picky bunch, and are equally likely to buy two better-value mid-range cards and team them up rather than opt for a single high-powered slice of silicon. The GTX 78...
The Sensei is a premium gaming mouse with lots of customisation options, and even a built-in ARM processor. But are all its bells and whistles really necessary?
The Rapoo 6610 is a travel-sized optical mouse that has the distinguishing feature of supporting both Bluetooth 3.0 and a proprietary 2.4GHz wireless dongle. That’s its one and only distinguishing feature – it’s fortunate such a setup is rare, or thi...
A hardcore gamer knows that mechanical switch-based keyboards are the way to go when it comes to PC gaming, but they are often too expensive and too noisy for more casual gamers. Membrane-based keyboards such as the SteeelSeries Apex are a good alter...
With a strong design, large wrist rest and gold-plated plugs, the 7G has the premium hardware to match the premium price tag. It's designed to last a long time, and it was noticeably rugged during our tests. It should be suitable not only for typical...
Left-handed gamers have a tendency to miss out on gaming mice, as they often feature an asymmetrical design that fits in the hands of right-handed users. The Sensei [RAW] is a symmetrical mouse, which means both left- and right-handed users can make ...
German peripheral manufacturer Roccat has made a name for itself in gaming circles for its robust keyboards and mice, and the Isku FX is the latest addition to its keyboard portfolio. At a glance, the Isku FX features multicolour backlit keys and sta...
The just-announced Nvidia GTX 770 is the next step down in the company’s constantly-updated graphics card line-up. It sits below the Titan and the new GTX 780, but doesn’t trade off much performance for the massive price drop it enjoys.
Top-of-the-line graphics cards usually come out first in a company’s annual launch cycle -- they’re the fastest, the biggest and the most powerful. AMD’s Radeon 7990 is out a full year after the first of the company’s 7000-series graphics cards -- so...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia rushes hotfix after bad GeForce driver broke Windows 10's Start menu, apps
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti can give prebuilt PCs a big gaming boost
- Tested: Shadow Warrior 2 sees huge performance boosts from Nvidia's multi-res shading
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMultiple Defence Opportunities - NV2ACT
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Data Migration - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTCRM Business Process AnalystVIC
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC