It's packed with features, but the Tesoro Lobera's faux-metal and plastic rivets could use an overhaul for 2016.
PC Components - Reviews
Tesoro's streamlined Excalibur lets you live in the cyberpunk future without dropping $180-plus on a keyboard.
The AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics card is built for e-sports and low-power systems, and it shines in that role.
AMD's expanding the Polaris GPU family with the Radeon RX 470, but this otherwise stellar graphics card simply isn't worthwhile at this price.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
The custom Radeon RX 480 graphics cards are finally here, and Sapphire's Nitro+ RX 480 proves the wait was worthwhile.
The first head-to-head battle in the next-generation graphics card war is here: Nvidia's US$250 GeForce GTX 1060 vs. AMD's US$200 Radeon RX 480. We take it to the test bench.
We were impressed with the last Logitech keyboards we reviewed. The G810 was our favourite all-rounder for typing and gaming. However, we also checked out the G610 Orion Brown. The difference here is the switches – the Brown uses Cherry MX Brown mech...
If you have your heart set on the Jorno folding keyboard, but don't need its included case, EC Technology's virtual clone can save you a few dollars.
The Zagg Pocket Keyboard has its good points, but not enough of them to overcome its annoyances.
The Jorno is compact and is easy to carry around, but its layout and the size of its keys prevent it from being a winner.
The Radeon RX 480 is the first graphics card built around AMD's 14nm Polaris GPU, and it changes the game.
You wanted more cores, and Intel is ready to give them to you with the first consumer 10-core chip. But sit down if you want to know the price.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1070 is one hell of a graphics card, delivering Titan X-level performance at a price real gamers can afford.
While Seagate is lagging behind the world in SSDs it is stretching the imagination when it comes to building mechanical hard disks for different functions. In addition to the regular 3.5-inch desktop drives and 2.5-inch ‘laptop’ drives there are now...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD busts Ryzen performance myths, clearing Windows 10 from blame
- Nvidia supercharges GeForce DirectX 12 performance with new Game Ready driver
- Ryzen works with XMP memory profiles
- Beyond smartphones, Samsung wants its Exynos 9 chip in VR headsets
- Nvidia slashes GeForce GTX 1080 prices, reveals new overclocked memory options
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager (Business Applications)NSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- CCFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTProgram Manager-SAP Transition, SAP FICO ImplementationNSW
- CC.Net Developer - SilverlightVIC
- FTSAP Logistics ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Solution Architect, Supply ChainNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip companyNSW
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- CCMEAN Stack Developer - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTCyber Security - Technical SpecialistACT