The Radeon RX 480 is the first graphics card built around AMD's 14nm Polaris GPU, and it changes the game.
You wanted more cores, and Intel is ready to give them to you with the first consumer 10-core chip. But sit down if you want to know the price.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1070 is one hell of a graphics card, delivering Titan X-level performance at a price real gamers can afford.
While Seagate is lagging behind the world in SSDs it is stretching the imagination when it comes to building mechanical hard disks for different functions. In addition to the regular 3.5-inch desktop drives and 2.5-inch ‘laptop’ drives there are now...
Seagate’s Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD) have been around for a while. They are 2.5-inch form-factor mechanical hard disks but with an extra-large portion of ‘intelligent’ solid-state memory which, under the right circumstances, give SSD-like perf...
Hail to the new king of graphics cards, baby. Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 proves that the jump to 16nm GPU technology is as mind-blowing as we'd all hoped it would be.
Microsoft's Universal Foldable Keyboard is a full-sized keyboard that folds in half, is resistant to spills and has a quoted battery life of three months.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 950 delivers a better-than-consoles gaming experience for just $150.
Rapoo's thin, E9090P wireless keyboard features a touchpad on the right side, making it a good model to consider if you want to control a media centre computer from the comfort of your lounge. It adds a bit of convenience that we haven't seen in othe...
Mechanical keyboards have a completely different feel to the membrane-based board that may have been supplied with your computer. And depending on the type of mechanical keyboard you buy, that will feel different to other mechanical keyboards. It's a...
The Kone series of mice fall in the upper range of Roccat’s product portfolio, and variations include the regular Kone Pure, the Kone Pure Colour, and the Kone Pure Optical. For this review, we’ll look at the basic version of Kone Pure, which lacks t...
Roccat Ryos MK Pro carries over the design elements of the Isku FX and replaces the membrane with mechanical keys. The Isku FX stood out for its affordability, but the addition of mechanical keys to the Ryos MK Pro has essentially doubled the price. ...
AMD has always been a bit of a fan favourite among the system builder crowd, thanks mainly to value for money parts, and the fact that it is seen as being an underdog these days, and everyone loves an underdog. With the release of the A10-7800 APU (a...
The Cooler Master CM Storm Mech is a high-end mechanical keyboard for haedcore gamers -- especially for those involved in eSports.
Logitech’s latest wireless gaming mouse has 8 customisable extra buttons (11 buttons total) for those PC games that like to bind half the keys on the keyboard to various in-game functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer’s DeathAdder Elite upgrades the ever-popular gaming mouse's capabilities
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- AMD's Vega GPUs will start shipping in the first half of 2017
- GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens, Nvidia will pay graphics card owners $30
- Nvidia's faster, better GeForce Experience 3.0 launches with mandatory registration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT