The AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics card is built for e-sports and low-power systems, and it shines in that role.
PC Components - Reviews
AMD's expanding the Polaris GPU family with the Radeon RX 470, but this otherwise stellar graphics card simply isn't worthwhile at this price.
The custom Radeon RX 480 graphics cards are finally here, and Sapphire's Nitro+ RX 480 proves the wait was worthwhile.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
The first head-to-head battle in the next-generation graphics card war is here: Nvidia's US$250 GeForce GTX 1060 vs. AMD's US$200 Radeon RX 480. We take it to the test bench.
We were impressed with the last Logitech keyboards we reviewed. The G810 was our favourite all-rounder for typing and gaming. However, we also checked out the G610 Orion Brown. The difference here is the switches – the Brown uses Cherry MX Brown mech...
Different people prefer different keyboards so to some extent rating them is like rating art. Nonetheless, grouping them together for a test is very useful because what specs suggest can be very different to what happens in reality.
If you have your heart set on the Jorno folding keyboard, but don't need its included case, EC Technology's virtual clone can save you a few dollars.
The Zagg Pocket Keyboard has its good points, but not enough of them to overcome its annoyances.
The Jorno is compact and is easy to carry around, but its layout and the size of its keys prevent it from being a winner.
The Radeon RX 480 is the first graphics card built around AMD's 14nm Polaris GPU, and it changes the game.
You wanted more cores, and Intel is ready to give them to you with the first consumer 10-core chip. But sit down if you want to know the price.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1070 is one hell of a graphics card, delivering Titan X-level performance at a price real gamers can afford.
While Seagate is lagging behind the world in SSDs it is stretching the imagination when it comes to building mechanical hard disks for different functions. In addition to the regular 3.5-inch desktop drives and 2.5-inch ‘laptop’ drives there are now...
Seagate’s Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD) have been around for a while. They are 2.5-inch form-factor mechanical hard disks but with an extra-large portion of ‘intelligent’ solid-state memory which, under the right circumstances, give SSD-like perf...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours
- Intel's mobile future is in blazing modems as it buries Atom failure
- PC prices will continue to go up due to shortage of components
- Radeon Vega vs. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti? AMD, Nvidia announce dueling events at GDC 2017
- Toshiba's in chaos, but not quitting PCs -- yet
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW