Nvidia's ferocious GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is the fastest graphics card ever, and the first capable of uncompromising 4K gaming.
PC Components - Reviews
Gigabyte’s AX370 motherboard came to us as part of our AMD Ryzen Test Rig. This was handy because although it’s the first AM4 socket motherboard that we’ve seen, it bares many similarities to Gigabyte’s Z170X Designare motherboard which is the main c...
When you look at RAM it’s easy to think that the big, beefy modules with the fancy heat-spreaders are are going to make your computer fly along. If you’re a competitive overclocker then this is probably the case and this review isn’t for you.
Corsair’s Vengeance LPX 2400MHz memory kit (Code: CMK16GX4M2A2400C16) is what we use in the PC World Test Rig. It’s designed for high performance overclocking which is beyond the needs of most users, but that won’t stop regular PC builders wanting a ...
The Z170X is our new test rig. As such it’s ground zero for our latest motherboard coverage and the benchmark against which everything else will be tested.
High-tech features and a supremely powerful amplifier team up to produce some of the deepest, cleanest bass you'll experience outside of an IMAX theater.
Don’t dismiss Intel’s Kaby Lake desktop CPU with a meh just yet. There’s more to the chip than you expect.
Samsung keeps raising the ante on PCIe SSD performance. The 960 Pro can read faster than 2.5GBps and write faster than 1.5GBps.
Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti are the best graphics cards for budget gamers and people looking to upgrade a prebuilt "big box" PC.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
There's no die shrink, but Intel's 7th-gen chip brings both a decent performance boost and buttery smooth support for advanced video playback.
Logitech's K780 provides a simple and easy way to type efficiently on all your usual devices.
Nvidia's new 3GB version of the GeForce GTX 1060 goes toe-to-toe with the $200 Radeon RX 480—in theory.
Corsair’s old M60 mouse (and its subsequent, tweaked, evolutions) has been a stalwart, wired gaming mouse for a long time. Reminiscent of hypercars, it looks as though panels have been affixed to a solid, aluminium frame with everything exposed at th...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD busts Ryzen performance myths, clearing Windows 10 from blame
- Nvidia supercharges GeForce DirectX 12 performance with new Game Ready driver
- Ryzen works with XMP memory profiles
- Beyond smartphones, Samsung wants its Exynos 9 chip in VR headsets
- Nvidia slashes GeForce GTX 1080 prices, reveals new overclocked memory options
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity Monitoring SpecialistVIC
- FTMS Dynamics DevelopersNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Co-OrdinaterNSW
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTManagement AccountantNSW
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC