High-tech features and a supremely powerful amplifier team up to produce some of the deepest, cleanest bass you'll experience outside of an IMAX theater.
PC Components - Reviews
Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti are the best graphics cards for budget gamers and people looking to upgrade a prebuilt "big box" PC.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
There's no die shrink, but Intel's 7th-gen chip brings both a decent performance boost and buttery smooth support for advanced video playback.
Logitech's K780 provides a simple and easy way to type efficiently on all your usual devices.
Nvidia's new 3GB version of the GeForce GTX 1060 goes toe-to-toe with the $200 Radeon RX 480—in theory.
Corsair’s old M60 mouse (and its subsequent, tweaked, evolutions) has been a stalwart, wired gaming mouse for a long time. Reminiscent of hypercars, it looks as though panels have been affixed to a solid, aluminium frame with everything exposed at th...
It's packed with features, but the Tesoro Lobera's faux-metal and plastic rivets could use an overhaul for 2016.
Tesoro's streamlined Excalibur lets you live in the cyberpunk future without dropping $180-plus on a keyboard.
The AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics card is built for e-sports and low-power systems, and it shines in that role.
AMD's expanding the Polaris GPU family with the Radeon RX 470, but this otherwise stellar graphics card simply isn't worthwhile at this price.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
The custom Radeon RX 480 graphics cards are finally here, and Sapphire's Nitro+ RX 480 proves the wait was worthwhile.
The first head-to-head battle in the next-generation graphics card war is here: Nvidia's US$250 GeForce GTX 1060 vs. AMD's US$200 Radeon RX 480. We take it to the test bench.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD will sneak-peek its high-end Zen CPU in December, starting a new CPU war
- 5 burning questions about AMD's Zen chip
- Nvidia tempts GeForce Experience 3.0 users with Gears of War 4 giveaway
- Intel's latest Xeon chips based on Skylake due next year
- Intel packs more horsepower in its monster 22-core processor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)Other
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) Technical Team LeaderACT
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD