Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti are the best graphics cards for budget gamers and people looking to upgrade a prebuilt "big box" PC.
PC Components - Reviews
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
There's no die shrink, but Intel's 7th-gen chip brings both a decent performance boost and buttery smooth support for advanced video playback.
Logitech's K780 provides a simple and easy way to type efficiently on all your usual devices.
Nvidia's new 3GB version of the GeForce GTX 1060 goes toe-to-toe with the $200 Radeon RX 480—in theory.
Corsair’s old M60 mouse (and its subsequent, tweaked, evolutions) has been a stalwart, wired gaming mouse for a long time. Reminiscent of hypercars, it looks as though panels have been affixed to a solid, aluminium frame with everything exposed at th...
It's packed with features, but the Tesoro Lobera's faux-metal and plastic rivets could use an overhaul for 2016.
Tesoro's streamlined Excalibur lets you live in the cyberpunk future without dropping $180-plus on a keyboard.
The AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics card is built for e-sports and low-power systems, and it shines in that role.
AMD's expanding the Polaris GPU family with the Radeon RX 470, but this otherwise stellar graphics card simply isn't worthwhile at this price.
The custom Radeon RX 480 graphics cards are finally here, and Sapphire's Nitro+ RX 480 proves the wait was worthwhile.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
The first head-to-head battle in the next-generation graphics card war is here: Nvidia's US$250 GeForce GTX 1060 vs. AMD's US$200 Radeon RX 480. We take it to the test bench.
We were impressed with the last Logitech keyboards we reviewed. The G810 was our favourite all-rounder for typing and gaming. However, we also checked out the G610 Orion Brown. The difference here is the switches – the Brown uses Cherry MX Brown mech...
Different people prefer different keyboards so to some extent rating them is like rating art. Nonetheless, grouping them together for a test is very useful because what specs suggest can be very different to what happens in reality.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia rushes hotfix after bad GeForce driver broke Windows 10's Start menu, apps
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti can give prebuilt PCs a big gaming boost
- Tested: Shadow Warrior 2 sees huge performance boosts from Nvidia's multi-res shading
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSEO StrategistNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC