If you're expecting widespread availability of gaming desktops with AMD's Zen chips by year end, don't hold your breath.
When introducing its new monster 72-core Xeon Phi chip, Intel couldn't help but take a swipe at graphics processors being sluggish for some tasks.
If your Mac isn't fast enough to edit 3D video, HP is providing a workaround to make it possible.
Colfax's new Ninja desktops are anything but invisible; the workstations can roar with the unprecedented computing power of Intel's latest 72-core supercomputing chips.
Global semiconductor sales look grim this year, per a Gartner report, as chipmakers ride downward with the declining PC, tablet, and phone businesses.
Intel's Core chips dominate PCs, but the company isn't giving up on its Pentium and Celeron brands.
It's (pretty much) official: Intel's next Core i7 will feature a whopping 10-cores.
AMD hopes to provide stiffer competition to Intel's Skylake with its new "7th Generation" processor for laptops and desktops.
Broadwell-E—and its rumored 10-core CPU—pops up on Intel’s support website.
IBM says it wants to make intelligent computers that can make decisions like humans. This week, it shipped the NS16e, its largest brain-inspired computer yet, and has big goals ahead.
MSI says it has just what you need to keep your Skylake CPU from bending due to a monster cooling set-up: a metal frame.
Budget builders rejoice! Tech site Techspot confirms you can now overclock cheap Skylake chips with a BIOS update.
The company says its newest SoC has a 30 percent performance improvement over the Exynos 7 Octa.
Apple chose not to make the Pro's battery bigger to enhance its audio experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
- Intel pits monster 72-core Xeon Phi chip against GPUs
- HP wants to turn your Mac into a 44-core Windows PC
- New Ninja desktops roar with Intel's 72-core supercomputing chip
- Chipmakers share the pain as PC, tablet, and smartphone sales decline
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW