Daily deals website Catch of the Day is running its Technothon until midday today, with low prices on a wide range of technology products.
Microsoft on Monday announced new keyboards and mice optimized for tablets and laptops running the Windows 8 operating system.
The member of the Black Eyed Peas will be participating in an arts project facilitated by Sydney-based arts company, Spinifex, which will be an interactive lighting display on the facade of the recently-renovated Museum of Contemporary Art.
Nano-transistors powering big gains in power, efficiency
Intel is working to boost data transfer speeds with a faster pipe on Thunderbolt, a high-speed connector technology that link computers with peripherals, the company said on Thursday.
Chip giant Intel has confirmed that its next-generation microprocessors, code-named Ivy Bridge, will arrive around two months later than initially planned.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gi...
Ukrainian PC enthusiasts now have one more place to visit on their summer vacation this year, as a museum dedicated to the history of graphics cards is now open for all geeks to enjoy.
A group of British researchers led by the daddy of the ARM processor, normally found in smartphones, went to find out how many how many neurons can an ARM chip simulate.
Intel has firmly insisted that it is the owner of the Thunderbolt trademark, not Apple.
Intel has announced that its future processor generations will be based upon a completely new transistor design known as the 3D tri-gate transistor.
Shoppers buying one of Apple's shiny new Thunderbolt-equipped iMacs are faced with a choice before they check out: Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, or both?
IDC on Thursday predicted that ARM will capture a 15 percent share of the PC microprocessor market by 2015, as the company dials up development of processors for laptops and desktops.
Ivy Bridge is the codename for Intel's next microprocessor. The Ivy Bridge processor will be a follow-on from the company's successful Second Generation Core (or Sandy Bridge) technology. The Ivy Bridge chips will use the Sandy Bridge architecture, b...
Intel today announced that it will transition to Tri-Gate transistors in its new 22 nanometre microprocessors, which will allow it to build upward in a CPU, rather than stay flat. This will have the net effect of allowing Intel to cram a lot more tra...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Seagate's 10TB Barracuda Pro is the world's largest consumer hard drive
- 3DMark Time Spy tested: We pit Radeon vs. GeForce in this major new DX12 benchmark
- Nvidia's powerful Ansel screenshot tool and amusing VR Funhouse demo go live
- Tested: AMD's new driver fixes the Radeon RX 480's power draw and boosts performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC