Most IT shops aren't managing PC power use within their organizations, which means they're passing up big savings, especially in regions with high energy costs.
Intel Corp. said it plans to appeal last week's <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9133018">European Commission decision to fine the company</a> for violating antitrust laws.
Hynix Semiconductor plans to raise some much needed cash from a joint venture in China to assemble memory chips.
Appro's new HyperPower Cluster, announced Monday, mixes the processing power of CPUs and graphics processing units to tackle high-performance computing tasks.
The global DRAM industry continued to shrink in the first quarter of this year as revenue fell to an eight year low and losses mounted, according to preliminary figures released by Gartner on Monday.
Kobian, a Singapore based manufacturer of Mercury brand PC components announced the availability of their latest Mercury Mice Series with 1600dpi resolution optical engine. The Mercury RF760, RF730 and RF710 are powered by a G5 micro receiver that pl...
Gigabyte today announced that their entire range of Intel X58 chipset motherboards now officially support Nvidia SLI technology. According to a press release, users can enable Nvidia SLI support on their current motherboards with a simple BIOS upgrad...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has officially dropped its antitrust case against memory maker Rambus, after losing a U.S. Supreme Court case in February.
Dell on Friday announced an "ultra-light" server that will be powered by low-power processors designed for use in low-cost laptops.
At the CeBIT tech tradeshow in Sydney, Plantronics announced the release of its Savi Go and Savi Office communications headsets.
Antitrust regulators around the world, led chiefly by the European Commission, are testing the limits of the law in their pursuit of Intel and its practice of offering rebates to computer manufacturers and IT retailers, Intel Senior Vice President Br...
Intel Corp. said today it intends to appeal the European Commission's $1.44 billion fine for anticompetitive behavior in the chip market, with CEO Paul Otellini arguing that the EC "ignored or disregarded" evidence "refuting" its judgment.
Oracle's decision to acquire Sun Microsystems has created a larger market opportunity for Intel to put its Itanium chips into more enterprise servers, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said on Tuesday.
Intel on Tuesday said it was granting US$12 million over five years to Saarland University in Germany to research graphics technologies.
After five quarters of declining market share, Advanced Micro Devices gained ground in chip shipments over chief rival Intel during the first quarter of 2009, IDC said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Seagate's 10TB Barracuda Pro is the world's largest consumer hard drive
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW