After a court reduced the amount a jury said Hewlett-Packard should pay Cornell University in a patent dispute, HP filed an appeal, apparently hoping for a further reduction or a reversal of the infringement decision.
Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology say they have made a breakthrough with light technology that could eventually help chip makers create finer circuits.
Nvidia on Wednesday revised its compensation plan for the current fiscal year, saying it was canceling performance-related compensation for most top executives in an effort to cut costs.
Intel plans to make sure all of its popular Atom microprocessors support at least two versions of Microsoft's new operating system (OS), Windows 7, in the second half of this year.
Intel revealed more details about the future launch of its Moorestown chip platform at the Intel Developer Forum in Beijing on Wednesday, setting the target launch date at a firm 2010.
Intel celebrated the one-year anniversary of its popular Atom family of microprocessors on Wednesday by announcing a new 2GHz version of the chip.
An Apple online store is set to take preorders of new Xserve servers carrying Intel's new Xeon chips, hinting at launch of the devices in the near future.
Advanced Micro Devices on Friday said it would take further actions, which could include facility closures, to cut costs as it restructures in an effort to return to profitability.
Intel and General Electric have formed an alliance to market and create home-based health care technologies, in an effort to reduce health-care costs and allow elderly people to stay out of hospitals.
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday said it would release "very low-power" Shanghai processors within three months, a move that could intensify its ongoing chip battle with rival Intel.
The world's top server vendors on Monday updated their product lines, launching new servers to coincide with the release of Intel's next-generation Xeon processors.
If you weren't expecting Intel to release its latest line of server chips Tuesday, you may be the only one who was surprised.
Intel may not release its upcoming Nehalem EX line of Xeon chips for servers that have four or more processors until early next year, an Intel executive said.
Nvidia on Thursday countersued Intel, alleging the rival chip company of breach of contract related to a chip licensing agreement between the companies.
Dell Inc. announced on Tuesday a new PC that, among its other impressive specs, can be upgraded to sport as much as 192GB of ultra-fast DDR3 RAM.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Intel's Skylake vPro chips will support Windows 7 after all
- Kogan forced to pay $32,400 penalty by ACCC
- Android Auto coming to 40 car models this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT