Here's what Nvidia's monstrous new Pascal GPU looks like under the hood. Let's dive into the tech specs.
AMD hopes to provide stiffer competition to Intel's Skylake with its new "7th Generation" processor for laptops and desktops.
AMD showed us its new integrated CPU-GPU chip, code-named Bristol Ridge, in an HP Envy x360 laptop. Here's a glimpse of what it can do.
Broadwell-E—and its rumored 10-core CPU—pops up on Intel’s support website.
With its latest SSDs, Intel is paving the way for fast, standard NVMe connections in storage systems for both more and less adventurous users.
IBM says it wants to make intelligent computers that can make decisions like humans. This week, it shipped the NS16e, its largest brain-inspired computer yet, and has big goals ahead.
AMD is releasing one monster graphics card after another as the GPU speed battle with Nvidia heats up.
363 Dick Smith stores across Australia and New Zealand will be closed after the receivers couldn’t find a suitable buyer for the electronics retailer.
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Business users alarmed by Microsoft's recent announcement that new chips will not run on Windows 7 PCs need not fret. More than 100 business PCs coming with Intel's new "Skylake" Core vPro processors will run Windows 7, though the chips are tuned for...
Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
Google is positive about the road ahead for Android Auto, saying it will come to 40 car models and support more apps this year.
Intel has launched three new additions to its Compute Stick range based on The company’s Core and Atom processors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's new $200 GeForce GTX 1060 3GB challenges the Radeon RX 480 head-on
- Corsair and MSI team up on a liquid-cooled, overclocked GeForce GTX 1080
- AMD's new SSG Technology blends an SSD with a GPU?!
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia