Nvidia is set to launch its new Tegra chips that should go into devices like netbooks and smartphones early next year, a company executive said.
ORIGIN, a new custom PC manufacturer founded by ex-Alienware executives, has unveiled its first pair of gaming systems: the GENESIS PC desktop and EON18 laptop.
The antitrust lawsuit filed today by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's against Intel Corp. could turn out to be a great Christmas present for Advanced Micro Devices Inc. and Nvidia Corp.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed an antitrust-related lawsuit against Intel, charging the world's largest computer chip maker with illegally using its dominant market position to stifle competition and strengthen its monopoly for a decade.
Toshiba has announced a new 64GB flash memory module, which the company claims is the highest-capacity flash module in the industry. The new 64GB NAND flash module is just 30 micrometers thin, packs a dedicated controller, and contains sixteen 32Gbit...
Netbooks could offer longer battery life and better system performance when Intel launches its second generation of Atom processors, which are due to start shipping soon.
While rumors are swirling around the Internet that Intel is looking to buy rival chips maker Nvidia, analysts say it's nothing but talk and bluster.
If you spend half your day in Gmail, as I do, then you're probably up for just about anything that can help you manage mail more quickly. The Gboard promises to do just that, so I jumped at the chance to give it a spin.
While Intel nurses a self-inflicted wound after pulling the plug on its long-anticipated Larrabee graphics chip, analysts said rivals AMD and Nvidia need to make hay with the extra time they've been given.
The global DRAM industry will see higher prices per chip next year than in the past three because the global recession has forced many chip makers to reduce spending on new factories, the head of Japan's Elpida Memory has said.
An online retailer is taking orders for a new Clarkdale processor from Intel, providing early details of its next-generation desktop processor ahead of the product's official launch.
Intel's decision to indefinitely delay its Larrabee graphics processor is a setback for the Linux community, delaying improved performance for users of open source operating systems. Competitors Nvidia and AMD, however, saw their share prices rise fo...
Remember playing with the bulky transistors that came with your first electronics kit? The most important part of modern electronics, the transistor has been shrinking since its discovery in the 1920's. Smaller transistors mean smaller and faster c...
Although Intel delayed its first stand-alone graphics processor, code-named Larrabee, the company could use elements of the chip's design and architecture in future products, analysts said on Monday.
Alarmist news reports earlier this year warned that solar storms coming in 2012 will cripple electric power, GPS equipment and communications systems for months, creating an electronic apocalypse not dreamt of since the days of pre-Y2k hysteria. Thos...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Add 8TB storage to Chromebooks, Raspberry Pi 3 with external Seagate hub
- Asus and MSI accused of juicing GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card review samples
- Intel pits monster 72-core Xeon Phi chip against GPUs
- Dell claims its external graphics card tech beats Thunderbolt 3 options
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT