Taiwan's biggest DRAM maker, Nanya Technology, reported its first net profit in nearly three years on Wednesday, as DRAM prices rose and demand remained strong in the fourth quarter of last year.
PC Components - News
Samsung Electronics and Rambus on Tuesday announced they had settled outstanding claims over licensing, which should net Rambus more than US$700 million over the next five years.
Mobile broadband comes in different flavors, and the options are growing. Users can connect to the Internet through 3G networks, but now WiMax capabilities are being added to many laptops. WiMax (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) is a ...
Mesh Computers has launched what it claims is the world's first commercially available DirectX 11 (DX11) laptop.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) has sped up construction of new chip factories as demand for chips used in PCs and other gadgets surges.
Spend too much time monkeying around with the inside of your PC? Wish you had a trained primate to install the latest and greatest graphics cards? In its latest advertisement that left us agape, ATI demonstrates via Louie the primate that its cards...
Back in September, Nvidia unveiled some details of its new graphics architecture, code-named Fermi. The focus at that time was on GPU compute features. Today, Nvidia has unveiled some details about the new chip that as it relates to traditional graph...
Intel is updating its Classmate PC netbook models, adding new processors and shrinking the devices to make them sleeker and easier to carry.
Intel plans to release next-generation Xeon server processors based on the Westmere microarchitecture in the next three months, the company said on Thursday.
Intel on Thursday reported US$2.3 billion in profit for the fourth quarter of 2009, in a strong financial showing driven by an increase in spending on PC and server chips.
ATI, the graphics division of AMD, has done a pretty good job so far of bringing its new DirectX 11 capable graphics cards down to prices regular people can afford. True, the Radeon HD 5870 and 5850 launched at truly "enthusiast" price levels, but th...
Lenovo has extended its use of Advanced Micro Devices processors in PCs with the launch of a new desktop Thursday.
Wyse Technology has started shipping the X90cw, a new thin client that is an Intel Atom-based netbook, it said on Wednesday.
Via Technologies on Tuesday announced a compact home server that will be powered by low-power processors, which are traditionally designed to run in laptops and netbooks.
Though Nvidia didn't say much about its upcoming Fermi chips at CES 2010 last week, rumors have been circulating that these GPUs will be available in mid-March in "low quantities" according to Tom's Hardware.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD will sneak-peek its high-end Zen CPU in December, starting a new CPU war
- 5 burning questions about AMD's Zen chip
- Nvidia tempts GeForce Experience 3.0 users with Gears of War 4 giveaway
- Intel's latest Xeon chips based on Skylake due next year
- Intel packs more horsepower in its monster 22-core processor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- CCCapacity PlannerACT
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Java Developer x2ACT
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCProject Manager - Infrastructure and ApplicationsQLD
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW