A team of researchers has developed a squeezable mouse-like input device that gives three-dimensional control to its users.
The U.S. Air Force has submitted a procurement request for 2,200 new PS3 units to supplement the 336 that are already employed at the Air Force Research Laboratory in Rome, NY.
Japanese computer peripheral maker Buffalo revealed Thursday a new Blu-ray burner, capable of reaching impressive 12x write speeds when used with USB 3.0.
An Intel Corp. investor, frustrated that the chip maker has been hit with $2.7 billion in fines and settlement payments, has filed suit in U.S. District Court in Delaware against the company and its top executives.
Supercomputing technology, according to Al Gore, will help the human race reverse climate change, both by aiding the expansion of renewable energy use and by creating models that help people understand the severity of global warming.
Processor makers ARM and MIPS Technologies are both aiming to simplify and accelerate the use of netbooks, MIDs (mobile Internet devices), set-top boxes and picture frames that run on Google's Android software platform.
By the year 2020, you won't need a keyboard and mouse to control your computer, say Intel Corp. researchers. Instead, users will open documents and surf the Web using nothing more than their brain waves.
Dubbed by AMD as the "world's fastest," the ATI Radeon HD 5970 joins the ranks of DirectX 11 capable graphics cards, and includes ATI's Eyefinity multi-display technology.
The antitrust battle between Intel and Advanced Micro Devices isn't necessarily over, despite a settlement agreement announced by the microprocessor companies.
Intel Capital, the venture capital arm of the world's largest chip maker, Tuesday detailed seven new investments worth around US$25 million in total, in addition to an investment in U.S. WiMax operator Clearwire.
Demand for add-in graphics cards showed signs of recovery during the third quarter, setting the stage for an upcoming showdown between rivals Advanced Micro Devices and Nvidia.
Nearly two years after unveiling its experimental 80-core chip, Intel Corp. is getting ready to show off its next incarnation of a high-powered, energy-efficient many-core research chip.
Gartner raised its revenue forecast for the global chip industry on Monday due to stronger than expected demand for PCs and mobile phones, as well as government stimulus programs that have boosted demand for chips.
The cash portion of Intel's legal settlement with Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) could shave as much as US$800 million off Intel's net profit in the fourth quarter, according to investment banking firm Credit Suisse.
We had a blockbuster deal this week, with Hewlett-Packard saying it plans to buy 3Com, and a blockbuster settlement, with Advanced Micro Devices and Intel ending a long-running legal dispute. By midnight tonight, Google, the Authors Guild and the Ass...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Radeon Polaris GPU and Bristol Ridge APU should be featured by AMD at Computex
- Google's Tensor Processing Unit said to advance Moore's Law seven years into the future
- Confirmed by Nvidia: Official GeForce GTX 1070 tech specifications leak
- Rumours are true: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 officially supports only 2-way SLI setups
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW