It feels great to be first--just ask Gigabyte, who's latest USB 3.0-equipped motherboard has become first motherboard in the world to receive USB-IF certification. Having received USB-IF certification, the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard assures users that t...
Intel Corp. is making a big leap later this week, moving from a 45-nanometer manufacturing process to 32nm with three new chips.
Lenovo is looking beyond long-term partner Intel and beginning to offer budget ThinkPad laptops based on Advanced Micro Devices' processors, the company said on Monday.
The first GeForce GPU based on Nvidia's next-gen Fermi architecture will make a showing at CES 2010 in Vegas next week, according to an update on Nvidia's Facebook page.
All eyes will be on Las Vegas later this week when the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) kicks off, but major vendors seem anxious to one-up each other with early announcements preceding the event.
South Korea's Fair Trade Commission has closed an antitrust investigation of the flash memory industry, concluding that there is no evidence of a pricing cartel.
DisplayLink Inc. has disclosed plans to ship a chip that enables video to run in "SuperSpeed" USB 3.0 standard devices in the second half of 2010, which would allow its use in consumer products as early as next Christmas.
An online retailer is taking orders for a Hewlett-Packard laptop that includes Intel's latest Core i3 processor, providing details of the chip maker's next-generation laptop processor ahead of the product's official launch.
Intel’s Atom N450 processor (otherwise known as Intel’s Pine Trail platform) makes its debut in MSI’s latest Wind netbook offering. The MSI Wind U130 and the MSI Wind Special Edition Millions U135 will feature the new CPU platform, which has a graphi...
Thinking about picking up one of those Dell Inspiron Mini 10 netbooks? Good news! The company has announced that the product line has been refreshed to include the new Intel Atom N450 processor (the newly announced Atom that previously went under the...
PC makers including Dell and Fujitsu have introduced netbooks based on Intel's latest Atom processor that are smaller and offer battery lives in excess of seven hours, the companies said on Monday.
Intel unveiled a trio of new Atom processors and a new chipset today. The new Intel chips will enable hardware vendors to create smaller, cooler, more power efficient netbooks and nettops (the desktop equivalent of a netbook).
Intel on Monday launched its next-generation Atom netbook processor, saying it will bring longer battery life and improved system performance to low-cost laptops.
Although Mac clone maker Psystar has turned off the lights at its Web site, the firm is not shutting down permanently, the company's lawyer said today.
After a turbulent first half this year, Intel's business is looking up and expected to improve as PC shipments rise, a company executive said on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's new SSG Technology blends an SSD with a GPU?!
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC