Intel on Thursday announced a new vPro platform for its Core processors to make remote maintenance and management of PCs easier in an enterprise.
PC Components - News
The folks at Intel Corp. aren't just happy to be geeks. They're proudly flaunting it in two new ads that will air during this weekend's Super Bowl.
Toshiba will consolidate its flash memory operations in Japan this year as it seeks to improve production efficiency, it said Wednesday.
Intel is preparing six-core chips for high-end desktops and servers for release in the first half of this year, the company said Wednesday.
Intel on Tuesday said it has started shipping its new Itanium processor codenamed Tukwila, after multiple delays and development problems stalled its release for years.
Intel Corp. and Micron Technology Inc. on Monday plan to announce the world's first 25-nanometer NAND flash technology, which will make it possible to double the storage capacity of devices like smartphones, music and media players, and solid-state d...
The most advanced DRAM chips yet from Samsung Electronics, 30-nanometer DDR3 DRAM, have been qualified by customers as ready to go into products, the world's largest memory chip maker said Monday.
Intel and Micron plan to unveil new 25-nanometer flash memory chips on Monday via their IM Flash Technologies joint venture, the first commercial chip products made using advanced 25nm manufacturing technology.
Intel, looking to be a leader in the green energy movement, is getting ready to begin construction on eight solar power installations in separate facilities in four states.
Samsung Electronics, the world's biggest TV brand and memory chip maker, forecast explosive growth in 3D TV sales and memory chips this year, during its fourth quarter investors conference on Friday.
Disappointed at the slow speeds of your old Intel processor? An overclocker at XtremeLabs.org reports getting the clock speed of a 3.06GHz Celeron processor up to a blistering 8.20GHz, setting a new world record in the process.
Apple's A4 chip, being used in the iPad, could ultimately provide a speed bump to future versions of the company's iPhone, analysts said on Thursday.
Shipments of graphics chips worldwide went up in 2009 and could rise again this year as the PC industry emerges from the recession and consumers open up wallets, Jon Peddie Research said in a study on Tuesday.
AMD launched five new processors today, expanding its Phenom II and Athlon II lines with chips geared towards the budget-conscious Windows 7 user.
Advanced Micro Devices gained share in worldwide processor shipments at the expense of rival Intel during the fourth quarter of 2009, IDC said in a study released on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti can give prebuilt PCs a big gaming boost
- Tested: Shadow Warrior 2 sees huge performance boosts from Nvidia's multi-res shading
- AMD quietly scuttles Gaming Evolved, the Radeon rival to GeForce Experience
- Why AMD FreeSync is beating Nvidia G-Sync on monitor selection and price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC