Micron Technology and Taiwanese partner Nanya Technology are studying advanced 20-nanometer chip manufacturing technology for future DRAM production, the president of Nanya said Wednesday.
PC Components - News
Advanced Micro Devices took another step towards the release of its Fusion family of microprocessors, with the announcement it's extending an existing partner program to include channel partners that primarily sell to businesses, instead of consumers...
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday said its first six-core processor for desktops will ship in the second quarter of this year.
eReaders are about to get hotter, faster and cheaper. Freescale Semiconductor -- makers of the guts behind Amazon's Kindle and Sony's Reader -- announced it has created a chip that will rock the eReader world. The forthcoming i.MX508 processor will d...
While worldwide semiconductor sales in January were up just slightly from December, they wildly outpaced numbers from the same time a year ago.
A European online retailer has started selling Intel's first six-core processor for desktops before the chip's official release by the hardware giant.
Intel on Monday will officially release the latest Atom N470 processor, which should bring faster performance and longer battery life to netbooks, a source familiar with Intel's plans said.
Researchers at Florida State University have discovered crystals that could lead to super security chips as well as contribute to the discovery of materials that expand the capacity of electronic storage devices by 1,000 to 1 million times.
The global chip industry will rebound sharply from the global recession and post 20 percent year-on-year growth in 2010, market researcher Gartner said Thursday.
Intel faces challenges in migrating from Windows XP to Windows 7, including application incompatibility and system readiness, the company said on Wednesday.
Intel Capital and other venture capital firms will invest US$3.5 billion in U.S. technology firms over the next two years, and Intel and 16 other large U.S. companies will step up their hiring of U.S. college graduates, especially those in computer s...
Intel announced a new initiative aimed at growing the tech job market in the United States and jumpstarting innovation and investment in the tech sector. The Invest in America Alliance is committed to investing US$3.5 billion private-sector dollars i...
Xilinx, which makes a range of chips often used in communications gear, plans to release its first 28-nanometer chips by the fourth quarter of this year to lower costs and attract new customers as the world pulls out of recession.
The energy cost of home appliances like washing machines and refrigerators could drop if a new microcontroller announced by Arm on Monday lives up to expectations.
If you haven't changed the default password on your home router, you may be in for an unwanted visit from Chuck Norris -- the Chuck Norris botnet, that is.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
- Micron to ship Intel Optane competitor later this year
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- AMD busts Ryzen performance myths, clearing Windows 10 from blame
- Nvidia supercharges GeForce DirectX 12 performance with new Game Ready driver
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTDrupal Developer - SeniorQLD
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Manager (Adviser)ACT
- FTLinux / Unix Systems AdministratorSA
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware Development Manager - CloudACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperWA