Intel and Micron plan to unveil new 25-nanometer flash memory chips on Monday via their IM Flash Technologies joint venture, the first commercial chip products made using advanced 25nm manufacturing technology.
Intel, looking to be a leader in the green energy movement, is getting ready to begin construction on eight solar power installations in separate facilities in four states.
Samsung Electronics, the world's biggest TV brand and memory chip maker, forecast explosive growth in 3D TV sales and memory chips this year, during its fourth quarter investors conference on Friday.
Disappointed at the slow speeds of your old Intel processor? An overclocker at XtremeLabs.org reports getting the clock speed of a 3.06GHz Celeron processor up to a blistering 8.20GHz, setting a new world record in the process.
Apple's A4 chip, being used in the iPad, could ultimately provide a speed bump to future versions of the company's iPhone, analysts said on Thursday.
Shipments of graphics chips worldwide went up in 2009 and could rise again this year as the PC industry emerges from the recession and consumers open up wallets, Jon Peddie Research said in a study on Tuesday.
AMD launched five new processors today, expanding its Phenom II and Athlon II lines with chips geared towards the budget-conscious Windows 7 user.
Advanced Micro Devices gained share in worldwide processor shipments at the expense of rival Intel during the fourth quarter of 2009, IDC said in a study released on Tuesday.
With Advanced Micro Devices back on its financial feet after 13 grueling quarters in the red, industry watchers are looking for the chip maker to dust itself off and plot a course for the next few years.
Rambus' agreement to settle legal claims with Samsung Electronics could accelerate deals that could help new memory technology being developed by Rambus get to market faster, analysts said.
Advanced Micro Devices reached profitability for the first time in three years during the fourth quarter of 2009, benefiting from a legal settlement with Intel and a change in its business model, the company said on Thursday.
No one should be surprised that the big action in the CPU market this year will be in the mobile and low-power processor segments.
Taiwan's biggest DRAM maker, Nanya Technology, reported its first net profit in nearly three years on Wednesday, as DRAM prices rose and demand remained strong in the fourth quarter of last year.
Samsung Electronics and Rambus on Tuesday announced they had settled outstanding claims over licensing, which should net Rambus more than US$700 million over the next five years.
Mobile broadband comes in different flavors, and the options are growing. Users can connect to the Internet through 3G networks, but now WiMax capabilities are being added to many laptops. WiMax (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) is a ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer’s DeathAdder Elite upgrades the ever-popular gaming mouse's capabilities
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- AMD's Vega GPUs will start shipping in the first half of 2017
- GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens, Nvidia will pay graphics card owners $30
- Nvidia's faster, better GeForce Experience 3.0 launches with mandatory registration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW