While rumors are swirling around the Internet that Intel is looking to buy rival chips maker Nvidia, analysts say it's nothing but talk and bluster.
If you spend half your day in Gmail, as I do, then you're probably up for just about anything that can help you manage mail more quickly. The Gboard promises to do just that, so I jumped at the chance to give it a spin.
While Intel nurses a self-inflicted wound after pulling the plug on its long-anticipated Larrabee graphics chip, analysts said rivals AMD and Nvidia need to make hay with the extra time they've been given.
The global DRAM industry will see higher prices per chip next year than in the past three because the global recession has forced many chip makers to reduce spending on new factories, the head of Japan's Elpida Memory has said.
An online retailer is taking orders for a new Clarkdale processor from Intel, providing early details of its next-generation desktop processor ahead of the product's official launch.
Intel's decision to indefinitely delay its Larrabee graphics processor is a setback for the Linux community, delaying improved performance for users of open source operating systems. Competitors Nvidia and AMD, however, saw their share prices rise fo...
Remember playing with the bulky transistors that came with your first electronics kit? The most important part of modern electronics, the transistor has been shrinking since its discovery in the 1920's. Smaller transistors mean smaller and faster c...
Although Intel delayed its first stand-alone graphics processor, code-named Larrabee, the company could use elements of the chip's design and architecture in future products, analysts said on Monday.
Alarmist news reports earlier this year warned that solar storms coming in 2012 will cripple electric power, GPS equipment and communications systems for months, creating an electronic apocalypse not dreamt of since the days of pre-Y2k hysteria. Thos...
The U.S. Air Force recently issued a request for proposals to purchase 2,200 Sony PlayStation 3 video game consoles. Does the Air Force plan to play lots of Grand Theft Auto?
People looking for one electronic device to handle all of their needs have false hopes, according to researchers at Intel.
Arm and Qualcomm led a group of investors that have invested nearly US$10 million in chip interconnect startup Arteris, the companies said Monday.
Everything gets better, right? Cheaper. Faster. Smaller. This is especially true for the smallest devices -- cell phones, netbooks and e-book readers.
Intel is delaying the commercial release of its Larrabee graphics processor, which had been due out next year, and is not providing a new launch date.
An early engineering sample of Intel's upcoming Core i9 chip has been spotted on eBay, way ahead of the processors' scheduled 2010 release date.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- The Asus ROG GT51CA has a weird ROG Band wearable that unlocks a hidden hard drive
- HP wants to turn your Mac into a 44-core Windows PC
- New Ninja desktops roar with Intel's 72-core supercomputing chip
- Chipmakers share the pain as PC, tablet, and smartphone sales decline
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCPeoplesoft HR StrategistACT
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW