Lenovo has extended its use of Advanced Micro Devices processors in PCs with the launch of a new desktop Thursday.
Wyse Technology has started shipping the X90cw, a new thin client that is an Intel Atom-based netbook, it said on Wednesday.
Via Technologies on Tuesday announced a compact home server that will be powered by low-power processors, which are traditionally designed to run in laptops and netbooks.
Though Nvidia didn't say much about its upcoming Fermi chips at CES 2010 last week, rumors have been circulating that these GPUs will be available in mid-March in "low quantities" according to Tom's Hardware.
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
It's official. Intel CEO Paul Otellini launched a volley of 32-nanometer cannonballs at rival AMD with the official release of the company's latest dual- and quad-core Clarkdale and dual-core Arrandale processors. The launch -- spanning 27 different ...
Nvidia has unveiled its second-generation Tegra mobile system-on-chip processor, before the first generation has seen much traction (outside of the excellent Zune HD, Tegra hasn't really appeared in any marquee products). So what's new in Tegra 2? A ...
Intel introduced its new 2010 Intel Core family of processors, claiming to deliver integration and smart performance, including Intel Turbo Boost Technology for laptops, desktops and embedded devices.
Advanced Micro Devices will put triple-core processors into laptops to fill a power and performance gap, the company said.
Intel is ramping up efforts to push low-power Atom chips in the burgeoning category of tablet devices, a market where the chip giant, which dominates netbooks, faces tough competition from competitors like Nvidia.
Nvidia launched its next-generation Tegra processor for low-cost laptops and tablets on Thursday, which could intensify competition with rival Intel in the chip market.
Intel on Thursday officially released its next-generation chips, which should improve the system performance and battery life of laptops.
Advanced Micro Devices announced new DirectX 11 mobile graphics processors which should bring improved graphics and application performance to Windows 7 laptops, the company said on Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to show off its latest laptop processors on Thursday, including quad-core chips for laptops that are due in a few months.
It feels great to be first--just ask Gigabyte, who's latest USB 3.0-equipped motherboard has become first motherboard in the world to receive USB-IF certification. Having received USB-IF certification, the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard assures users that t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Add 8TB storage to Chromebooks, Raspberry Pi 3 with external Seagate hub
- Asus and MSI accused of juicing GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card review samples
- Intel pits monster 72-core Xeon Phi chip against GPUs
- Dell claims its external graphics card tech beats Thunderbolt 3 options
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT