Though Nvidia didn't say much about its upcoming Fermi chips at CES 2010 last week, rumors have been circulating that these GPUs will be available in mid-March in "low quantities" according to Tom's Hardware.
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
It's official. Intel CEO Paul Otellini launched a volley of 32-nanometer cannonballs at rival AMD with the official release of the company's latest dual- and quad-core Clarkdale and dual-core Arrandale processors. The launch -- spanning 27 different ...
Nvidia has unveiled its second-generation Tegra mobile system-on-chip processor, before the first generation has seen much traction (outside of the excellent Zune HD, Tegra hasn't really appeared in any marquee products). So what's new in Tegra 2? A ...
Intel introduced its new 2010 Intel Core family of processors, claiming to deliver integration and smart performance, including Intel Turbo Boost Technology for laptops, desktops and embedded devices.
Advanced Micro Devices will put triple-core processors into laptops to fill a power and performance gap, the company said.
Intel is ramping up efforts to push low-power Atom chips in the burgeoning category of tablet devices, a market where the chip giant, which dominates netbooks, faces tough competition from competitors like Nvidia.
Nvidia launched its next-generation Tegra processor for low-cost laptops and tablets on Thursday, which could intensify competition with rival Intel in the chip market.
Intel on Thursday officially released its next-generation chips, which should improve the system performance and battery life of laptops.
Advanced Micro Devices announced new DirectX 11 mobile graphics processors which should bring improved graphics and application performance to Windows 7 laptops, the company said on Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to show off its latest laptop processors on Thursday, including quad-core chips for laptops that are due in a few months.
It feels great to be first--just ask Gigabyte, who's latest USB 3.0-equipped motherboard has become first motherboard in the world to receive USB-IF certification. Having received USB-IF certification, the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard assures users that t...
Intel Corp. is making a big leap later this week, moving from a 45-nanometer manufacturing process to 32nm with three new chips.
Lenovo is looking beyond long-term partner Intel and beginning to offer budget ThinkPad laptops based on Advanced Micro Devices' processors, the company said on Monday.
The first GeForce GPU based on Nvidia's next-gen Fermi architecture will make a showing at CES 2010 in Vegas next week, according to an update on Nvidia's Facebook page.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
- Intel's Broadwell-E gaming CPU is a stunner, offering 10 cores for a whopping $1,723
- New Asus water-cooled laptop doubles up on GPUs and power supplies for insane gaming
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCDigital Media / Web Content Management- SquizzNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- CCProject managerACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW