Following up the recent launch of its Radeon HD 5450, ATI today announced the Radeon HD 5570. This new card supports DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2, and is designed with small-form-factor desktop PCs in mind.
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday offered more details about its forthcoming Fusion processor, including the speed, power consumption and plans to begin shipping samples in the first half of this year.
After about a year of delays, Intel today took the wrappers off its high-end Itanium processor - code-named Tukwila.
IBM on Monday launched its latest Power7 processor, which adds more cores and improved multithreading capabilities to boost the performance of servers requiring high up time.
Thanks to a change in recipe, IBM has created a graphene-based processor that can execute 100 billion cycles per second (100GHz), almost four times the speed of previous experimental graphene chips.
Advanced Micro Devices will put more focus on tightly integrating graphics processor cores into mainstream servers starting 2012 as it tries to increase system performance, a company executive said.
Intel on Thursday announced a new vPro platform for its Core processors to make remote maintenance and management of PCs easier in an enterprise.
The folks at Intel Corp. aren't just happy to be geeks. They're proudly flaunting it in two new ads that will air during this weekend's Super Bowl.
Toshiba will consolidate its flash memory operations in Japan this year as it seeks to improve production efficiency, it said Wednesday.
Intel is preparing six-core chips for high-end desktops and servers for release in the first half of this year, the company said Wednesday.
Intel on Tuesday said it has started shipping its new Itanium processor codenamed Tukwila, after multiple delays and development problems stalled its release for years.
Intel Corp. and Micron Technology Inc. on Monday plan to announce the world's first 25-nanometer NAND flash technology, which will make it possible to double the storage capacity of devices like smartphones, music and media players, and solid-state d...
The most advanced DRAM chips yet from Samsung Electronics, 30-nanometer DDR3 DRAM, have been qualified by customers as ready to go into products, the world's largest memory chip maker said Monday.
Intel and Micron plan to unveil new 25-nanometer flash memory chips on Monday via their IM Flash Technologies joint venture, the first commercial chip products made using advanced 25nm manufacturing technology.
Intel, looking to be a leader in the green energy movement, is getting ready to begin construction on eight solar power installations in separate facilities in four states.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Radeon Polaris GPU and Bristol Ridge APU should be featured by AMD at Computex
- Google's Tensor Processing Unit said to advance Moore's Law seven years into the future
- Confirmed by Nvidia: Official GeForce GTX 1070 tech specifications leak
- Rumours are true: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 officially supports only 2-way SLI setups
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW