While worldwide semiconductor sales in January were up just slightly from December, they wildly outpaced numbers from the same time a year ago.
A European online retailer has started selling Intel's first six-core processor for desktops before the chip's official release by the hardware giant.
Intel on Monday will officially release the latest Atom N470 processor, which should bring faster performance and longer battery life to netbooks, a source familiar with Intel's plans said.
Researchers at Florida State University have discovered crystals that could lead to super security chips as well as contribute to the discovery of materials that expand the capacity of electronic storage devices by 1,000 to 1 million times.
The global chip industry will rebound sharply from the global recession and post 20 percent year-on-year growth in 2010, market researcher Gartner said Thursday.
Intel faces challenges in migrating from Windows XP to Windows 7, including application incompatibility and system readiness, the company said on Wednesday.
Intel Capital and other venture capital firms will invest US$3.5 billion in U.S. technology firms over the next two years, and Intel and 16 other large U.S. companies will step up their hiring of U.S. college graduates, especially those in computer s...
Intel announced a new initiative aimed at growing the tech job market in the United States and jumpstarting innovation and investment in the tech sector. The Invest in America Alliance is committed to investing US$3.5 billion private-sector dollars i...
Xilinx, which makes a range of chips often used in communications gear, plans to release its first 28-nanometer chips by the fourth quarter of this year to lower costs and attract new customers as the world pulls out of recession.
The energy cost of home appliances like washing machines and refrigerators could drop if a new microcontroller announced by Arm on Monday lives up to expectations.
If you haven't changed the default password on your home router, you may be in for an unwanted visit from Chuck Norris -- the Chuck Norris botnet, that is.
Intel is going after the tablet market for its low-power processors, including an upcoming Atom processor designed for mobile phones, the company said.
Dell on Thursday reported a drop in profits during the fourth quarter of the company's 2010 fiscal year, but growth in revenue, fueled by strong sales of laptops and servers to the consumer and enterprise markets.
Global revenue for DRAM more than doubled during the fourth quarter of 2009 on a year-over-year basis, driven by increased PC shipments and higher average selling prices, research firm iSuppli said on Thursday.
Most Windows 7 PCs max out their memory, resulting in performance bottlenecks, a researcher said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Add 8TB storage to Chromebooks, Raspberry Pi 3 with external Seagate hub
- Asus and MSI accused of juicing GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card review samples
- Intel pits monster 72-core Xeon Phi chip against GPUs
- Dell claims its external graphics card tech beats Thunderbolt 3 options
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA