AMD's slashing the price of the Radeon RX 460 and Radeon RX 470 with newfound competition from Nvidia on the horizon.
PC Components - News
Samsung today announced a new 8GB DRAM package with 10-nanometer-class process circuitry that has twice the capacity and twice the speed of DDR4 DRAM used in PCs.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards are downright affordable and don't require any extra power connectors.
Shadow Warrior 2 is the first traditional PC game to include Nvidia's multi-resolution shading technology, and it's a game changer.
RIP, AMD Gaming Evolved.
Why is AMD FreeSync more widely-available than Nvidia G-Sync? Monitor makers weigh in.
For its tenth anniversary the DeathAdder gets new mechanical switches and what Razer claims is the "world's best" optical sensor.
Toshiba's new OCZ VX500 SSD line will retail for 30 cents to 37 cents per gigabyte, among the lowest for NAND flash memory.
AMD has been tight-lipped about its upcoming GPUs code-named Vega, but here's one key detail: they will start rolling out in the first half of 2017.
Grab your $30 refunds from Nvidia on the GeForce GTX 970 class-action settlement website.
Nvidia's GeForce Experience 3.0 is better than ever before, but you need to sign up to use it.
Intel's 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPUs will bring massive power savings when playing 4K video and a double-digit performance increase.
Nvidia's cut-down GeForce GTX 1060 3GB is priced the same as the AMD Radeon RX 480, but claims better performance.
The Hydro GFX GTX 1080 blends Corsair's cooling expertise with MSI's graphics prowess.
AMD says its Solid State Graphics Technology will revolutionize professional GPU performance by adding NAND memory to its upcoming pro graphics cards.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD busts Ryzen performance myths, clearing Windows 10 from blame
- Nvidia supercharges GeForce DirectX 12 performance with new Game Ready driver
- Ryzen works with XMP memory profiles
- Beyond smartphones, Samsung wants its Exynos 9 chip in VR headsets
- Nvidia slashes GeForce GTX 1080 prices, reveals new overclocked memory options
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW
- FTPolicy & Programme OfficerACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTHead of ArchitectureNSW
- FTIncident and Problem ManagerVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW
- FTCisco Network Engineer (FIFO)WA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperACT
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW