Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
Google is positive about the road ahead for Android Auto, saying it will come to 40 car models and support more apps this year.
Intel has launched three new additions to its Compute Stick range based on The company’s Core and Atom processors.
Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
MSI says it has just what you need to keep your Skylake CPU from bending due to a monster cooling set-up: a metal frame.
Budget builders rejoice! Tech site Techspot confirms you can now overclock cheap Skylake chips with a BIOS update.
Apple reseller, Next Byte, will be shutting down its remaining eight stores during a three month period, taking place from January.
The company says its newest SoC has a 30 percent performance improvement over the Exynos 7 Octa.
Apple chose not to make the Pro's battery bigger to enhance its audio experience.
For smartphone watchers, the biggest issue will be if the 820 can leave the 810's overheating issues in the past.
Qualcomm says its chips will start appearing in devices next year
Intel has released new processors and free cloud services as part of its latest push to capitalize on the nascent Internet of Things market.
While AMD gets burned by the shrinking PC market, Intel has insulated itself by developing another business that's going gangbusters.
Intel rolled out a new motherboard at its developer conference that offers more power than a NUC, but less than the mini-ITX.
Intel's RealSense 3D camera is coming to smartphones, robots and even vending machines.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Radeon Polaris GPU and Bristol Ridge APU should be featured by AMD at Computex
- Google's Tensor Processing Unit said to advance Moore's Law seven years into the future
- Confirmed by Nvidia: Official GeForce GTX 1070 tech specifications leak
- Rumours are true: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 officially supports only 2-way SLI setups
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC