Intel has released new processors and free cloud services as part of its latest push to capitalize on the nascent Internet of Things market.
While AMD gets burned by the shrinking PC market, Intel has insulated itself by developing another business that's going gangbusters.
Intel rolled out a new motherboard at its developer conference that offers more power than a NUC, but less than the mini-ITX.
Intel's RealSense 3D camera is coming to smartphones, robots and even vending machines.
Intel's revenue and profit both dropped last quarter as people held off on buying new PCs ahead of the Windows 10 launch later this year.
A critical vulnerability affecting most Apple Mac models has been discovered that could enable attackers to overwrite firmware and gain persistent root access to computers.
Intel is drumming up excitement for its upcoming chips code-named Skylake, showing the first tablet based on the architecture during a keynote at the Computex show in Taipei.
If there's one thing tech market doesn't need, it's another standards cat fight. But you survived Firewire vs. USB, HD-DVD vs. Blu-ray, and RDRAM vs. DDR so get ready for the battle between Nvidia's G-Sync and AMD's FreeSync to kick into high gear.
Raspberry Pi has inspired many board computers, and Qualcomm is now offering one of its own with a range of features never before seen in the low-price end of the market.
Creative Labs has just announced the availability of a couple of new amplifier products for mobile devices and desktop computers that are designed for those of you who care about audio. It's a welcome return from the company that used to be front of ...
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
With advances in chip technology, it's becoming more difficult for Intel to keep up with Moore's Law, but the company's CEO says that remains the key baseline when it comes to adding performance and functionality to its processors.
It’s only been two years, but the Raspberry Pi has already come a long way.
Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
Advanced Micro Devices has a new CEO, Lisa Su, who will now try to stabilize a company that's attempting to diversify into new markets outside PCs and servers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Intel's Skylake vPro chips will support Windows 7 after all
- Kogan forced to pay $32,400 penalty by ACCC
- Android Auto coming to 40 car models this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW