In an early preview benchmark of Total War: Warhammer's DirectX 12 performance, Radeon wins across the board--but mind those caveats.
“Vega,” the codename for powerful 14nm Radeon graphics cards with second-gen high-bandwidth memory, aren’t expected until the end of the year per AMD’s GPU roadmap.
Google unveils custom TPU chip, which it says advances computing performance by three generations.
Here are hard details on Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1070, the more affordable cousin of the ferocious GTX 1080.
Adios, ridonkulously overpowered rigs. The GeForce GTX 1080 and Nvidia's new SLI HB bridges officially support only 2-way SLI configurations—though there's a workaround.
This week Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, and Hayden Dingman fawn over the GeForce 1080 and debate whether to build an LGA1151 or LGA2011 v3 rig.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
Nvidia’s GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Founders Editions are what used to be known as Nvidia’s reference cards. Get the details here.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 represents a major step forward for graphics cards, but the GTX 1070 may be even more impressive. Here are the 10 key things you need to know.
New Cherry MX Speed switches are made for fast response.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
If your Mac isn't fast enough to edit 3D video, HP is providing a workaround to make it possible.
Colfax's new Ninja desktops are anything but invisible; the workstations can roar with the unprecedented computing power of Intel's latest 72-core supercomputing chips.
Global semiconductor sales look grim this year, per a Gartner report, as chipmakers ride downward with the declining PC, tablet, and phone businesses.
Intel's Core chips dominate PCs, but the company isn't giving up on its Pentium and Celeron brands.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Radeon Polaris GPU and Bristol Ridge APU should be featured by AMD at Computex
- Google's Tensor Processing Unit said to advance Moore's Law seven years into the future
- Confirmed by Nvidia: Official GeForce GTX 1070 tech specifications leak
- Rumours are true: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 officially supports only 2-way SLI setups
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW