Forget about third-party overclocking tools. The new WattMan panel in AMD's Radeon Crimson software gives Radeon RX 480 owners everything they need to crank their graphics cards to 11.
We covered a lot at Computex this year. It also took a long time to collate it all. Here are the slideshows and features covering all the VR demos, casemods, components, overclocking and gaming peripherals (plus all kinds of mad stuff) from this yea...
These booths looked interesting from the outside but were less exciting within. Or the other way round.
VR demos, a backpack PC, crazy case mods, dragons, the best names, MSI had it all.
A top-class overclocking tournament, hi-vis booth babes, record-breaking RAM, G.Skill caught people's attention.
Cooler Master's VR parachute demo arguably stole the show at Computex, but it had little to do with new products.
If there's one manufacturer that embraces Computex to its fullest every year it's Asus. Not only does the company show off it's latest and greatest tech but often crazy ideas that might never see the light of day. We love it.
It's quite something when it's fans that impress you the most.
Gigabyte is finally making cool-looking motherboards. It's going gangbusters with gaming and VR. And we see how to overlap fans!
Today Ballistix became its own brand (no longer a sub-brand of Crucial which becomes a sibling rather than a parent brand). It also showed off its first NVMe drive.
Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
We've got some great PC components in our lab - all waiting to build an awesome test rig. But one is an Intel 750-series SSD with a U.2 connector. Trouble is, motherboards with U.2 connectors are incredibly hard to find - only some high-end Asus mot...
Antec is showing off it's latest and greatest wares some of which have been designed with the help of Taiwanese Celebrity case modder, Kevin Chen.
The massive Computex trade show, which focuses on computer components and associated technologies, technically opens tomorrow. However, with much of the world's computer press in town, Nvidia hired a the key presentation areas of the central Grand Hy...
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 is real, and it's spectacular. We break down why.
Virtual reality demands potent firepower. We benchmarked nearly a dozen high-end GPUs to find the best graphics cards for VR gaming.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Seagate's 10TB Barracuda Pro is the world's largest consumer hard drive
- 3DMark Time Spy tested: We pit Radeon vs. GeForce in this major new DX12 benchmark
- Nvidia's powerful Ansel screenshot tool and amusing VR Funhouse demo go live
- Tested: AMD's new driver fixes the Radeon RX 480's power draw and boosts performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC